OnePlus Nord operating issue's when got updated on 20th In play store via OnePlus Nord

1. dj_munot
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

dj_munot , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Having too much issue's when ever system app's get updated & the functional app's of system & Android system intelligence, Android system web view, Android auto & Android accessibility suite..
    When ever these app's get updated I face too much slow in operation of my smartphone & some times while opening app's of system automatically the running application gets exit & it comes to main Page of the mobile screen.
    This version of my android OS 11.1.5.5ACO1DA facing too much issue's since 3-4 month's.
    Kindly leave some better update bug or else you people ( OnePlus community ) will face too much customers drop out from OnePlus platform

2. dj_munot
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2021

3. HoLeetihs
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 24, 2021

HoLeetihs , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Just wait next update to see if it helps. It has been released couple of days ago

SlackW_1993 likes this.
  4. SlackW_1993
    KitKat Oct 24, 2021

SlackW_1993 , Oct 24, 2021 :
    You have not faced issues for 3-4 months with OS 11.1.5.5 because Nord OS 11.1.5.5 was officially released on August 22/23, 2021. There are many other reasons related to your own use.
    You now have to update your device to OS 11.1.6.6. After the update it's recommended to reboot your Nord in recovery mode and wipe the cache and then test your device again afterwards.
    As you are not talking here to OnePlus Support and if you have particular problems, do not hesitate to report them in the dedicated area :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
    For chat, email or calls you have Oneplus Global Support :
    https://www.oneplus.com/global/support

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021

5. HoLeetihs

Good point. I didn't pay attention to this

SlackW_1993 likes this.
  6. dj_munot
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

I have cleared cache files by rebooting & cleared ally files still facing same issues since past 1-3 months..
    Automatically phone gets stuck, automatically phone gets application exit, automatically system runs slow..
    It's not k I haven't given complaints the matter I'm business man I be busy so don't pay much attention in community app but today was quite fee enough so shared & posted my problems

7. dj_munot
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

But I have not received new version pop up notification yet..
    kindly clear the issue's as soon as possible or I must check out to change my smartphone brand

8. HoLeetihs

Have you ever been in contact with OnePlus tech support? To me it sounds it is time to do that. I mean I'm quite sure that no one here in the community can't solve your issues

dj_munot likes this.
  9. SlackW_1993
    KitKat Oct 24, 2021

SlackW_1993 , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Reminder :
    1 - OnePlus updates via OTA are staged rollout and can take weeks to be available on your device.
    lf you want your update immediately you have just to use Oxygen Updater app from the Play Store for instant availability and download of the same file update in a fast and secure way.
    2 - You are not talking here to OnePlus Support platform only to simple users of the Forum.
    If you do not find answers to your personal issues on the forum you will need to contact OnePlus Global Support (call, email, chat).

10. dj_munot
    Donut Oct 25, 2021

dj_munot , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 25, 2021 :
    But for OnePlus nord I haven't received any new OS update

11. dj_munot
    Donut Oct 25, 2021

So I must visit once OnePlus service centre ???

12. HoLeetihs
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 25, 2021

HoLeetihs , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 25, 2021 :
    You can contact to tech support or leave bug report.

This is just community. Community of users but you already knew that. Did you?

13. HoLeetihs

Be patient. It will come. You can also use Oxygen updater if you are too hungry to get it immediately

14. dj_munot
    Donut Oct 25, 2021

I have downloaded the oxygen updater app now I'm able to use my smartphone fine..
    Will check for 1month of its usage I'll come to know over it
    Thanking you

15. HoLeetihs

Great! I really hope that all the problems are now solved

dj_munot likes this.