Oneplus Nord Pre-Order Invite Problem

1. vnc95
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2020

vnc95 , Jul 23, 2020 :
    Hallo Guys,

As one of many of you. I also did a pre-order on the Oneplus Nord, but because i have a gmail account. The system did not see my . (dots) in my gmail adres. So i've contacted oneplus they send me the codes but to late it was already was expired so i could not use it. Getting a little tired of this..
    Again waiting on the customer support to solve the problem.

sceid and jlong28 like this.
  2. T1595360421703
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

T1595360421703 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    I have also face the same issue and Oneplus has still not responded. We should all demand for compensation for the inconvenience that has been caused

vnc95 likes this.
  3. Shiba±06
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

Shiba±06 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Okay I get that you missed the buying window (don't know if they have another solution for that), but what does this mean if you order the phone later, with the voucher, do you still receive the promised gifts or what?
    Or do you just lose everything, but the voucher?

And I do wonder about what you mean with;
    because i have a gmail account. The system did not see my . (dots) in my gmail adres.

I have a gmail too and I got the codes on time.🙃

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020

vnc95 likes this.
  4. vnc95
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

vnc95 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    This is what i got: Buy the phone 4 aug and no gifts. I did not mis the window the codes where send to late.

5. Shiba±06
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

That's what I mean, you missed it because it was send to late..
    Wasn't pointing fingers at you 🤓
    I find it really unfair that you don't get anything, since it was out of your hands :/

vnc95 likes this.
  6. vnc95
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

vnc95 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    They are going to try reactivating my invite code.. so i can buy the code again, but the pre-order campaign is ended... so i'am doubtful that it will solve anything. I'am a oneplus fan from the start but how this is going is making hard to like them..

7. Shiba±06
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2020

Even if they reactivate your code, the link for the invitation code is gone on the OP-site where you have to buy the phone..
    So I don't even try to begin to think how they would make it work (if its a special code for those were the codes went wrong with)

I really love OP and my order went good, without problems.
    Even it was with a bit of luck, how I figured out how to buy the phone, but reading how a lot of people couldn't buy the phone makes me a bit sad to be honest. It all had to be a good experience, with everyone in the OP community.

Really hope they can work out something for you!

vnc95 likes this.
  8. F1595354598140
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

F1595354598140 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    I had the same problem! Live chat are so useless, kept telling me to wait and it would be emailed to me or added to account, so I waited... Never arrived and now missed the pre order window. I am tempted to justajust for a £20 refund and wait for the pixel 4a but I feel like we deserve more for the time wasted on this company, whose customer support has been shocking!

vnc95 likes this.
  9. sceid
    Eclair Jul 28, 2020

sceid , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Same here!
    I got the mail about the two hours deadline and it did not went to the primary tab of my gmail account, so I did not see it...

Fun fact: I saw and I tried to use the invitation code the days before, but it said "expires on 23rd", so I thought I had plenty of time.
    I logged in on the 23rd but it was too late... I tried to contact the support but the guy did not understand my issue and kept on saying that I could use the 20€ voucher again... but I wanted to use the invitation code! That was the reason why I preordered.
    Disappointed on this shady communication on the Nord preorder.

-a

10. vnc95
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2020

vnc95 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Contact Camilla from the US support she had been really helpfull to me!

11. sceid
    Eclair Jul 28, 2020

sceid , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Thanks! Where can I find her?

12. vnc95
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2020

vnc95 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Just mail or ask on chat. You can asked her about me

13. Simoneoneplus
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2020

Simoneoneplus , Jul 28, 2020 :
    [QUOTE = "T1595360421703, Post: 21890525, Mitglied: 3195156"] Ich habe auch das gleiche Problem und Oneplus hat immer noch nicht geantwortet. Wir sollten alle eine Entschädigung für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten verlangen. [/ QUOTE]

14. Prithvithegamer
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

Prithvithegamer , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Hey OnePlus,
    I missed my invitation code by a day because I had got no notification from Gmail despite the fact that your mail was set to high priority. I really needed this invitation code and it was all I could have ever asked for since the phone I currently have doesn't support anything that one might use on their phone today. I would really appreciate it if there was someway that we could make the code work again or any other kind of settlement. I love OnePlus wholeheartedly and I hope there will be someway to redeem my code once again.

15. sceid
    Eclair Jul 30, 2020

sceid , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Hey man, could you explain to me how did you solve the issue?
    I did not get any answer at all from the OP support... It is getting frustrating.

16. vnc95
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2020

vnc95 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I Just contacted American support the fixed it for me with a code for the pop-up

17. sood_nishabh
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

sood_nishabh , Jul 30, 2020 :
    This is so infuriating. I got my invitation code but it dint come in the primary tab of my Gmail account. By the time i saw it, it was too late. What's even the point? I guess I'm just gonna wait for pixel 4a. I'm really disappointed in oneplus.

also whats wrong with the customer support text chat? it makes you wait for around 40 mins just to say "There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later."

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020

18. sood_nishabh
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

sood_nishabh , Jul 30, 2020 :
    how? what did you say?

19. OneJs
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

OneJs , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I'm in the Netherlands and also a Camilla who helps me. I thinks they cloned her😊

20. OneJs
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

OneJs , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I didn't get a pre order code. After a lot of mails I have one and now I'm not getting back the 20 euro when I order the phone. When you order it especting delivery 6 Augustus. Why did I pre order.
    I want my 20 euro back. This is costing so much energy and I'm getting angrier and angrier. Totally done with it.

Update:
    If i orderded the Nord yesterday then they would pay back 20 euro after wards. Don't trust them anymore. Just give me back my 20 euro. They say that is not possible.
    So that was it for the Nord party. After that i saw some reviews i even don't want it anymore. It doesn't forefill my ecspectation. So i said i want to order a 8 pro and give me 20 euro voucher for that order. They won't do that. Thats the way to get rich.

That is all my Camilla can do :)

Update:
    Finale a (no)solution. Told Camilla tot have a beer from my twinty euro and said i dont want the Nord anymore. Looking for the pro 8. i get a voucher for the pro 8. Bought it 60 euro cheaper then the price at one plus. So still 20 euro lost. Never a preorder again for me.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020