OnePlus Nord - RCC Membership Error - Note: This phone has been linked to another account.

?

Did you manage to link your NORD to the RCC membership?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mehuljhaveri
    Eclair Aug 3, 2020

mehuljhaveri , Aug 3, 2020 :

This didn't work for me. Ruqhaiya Taskeen is looking into it, lets see what happens.

2. Ruqhaiya Taskeen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Staff Member Aug 3, 2020

Ruqhaiya Taskeen , Aug 3, 2020 :
    For analyzing this better we would need few details. It'll be of great help if you could share the information for further analysis. We've responded to you via direct message.

Regards,
    Ruqhaiya Taskeen

3. Ruqhaiya Taskeen

In order to investigate this further, please help us with the requested details. Please have a look in your inbox, we've sent a direct message. Awaiting for your revert!

Regards,
    Ruqhaiya Taskeen

4. Ruqhaiya Taskeen

In order to investigate this further, please help us with the requested details. Please have a look in your inbox, we've sent a direct message. Awaiting for your revert!

Regards,
    Ruqhaiya Taskeen

5. Ruqhaiya Taskeen

For analyzing this better we would need few details. It'll be of great help if you could share the information for further analysis. We've responded to you via direct message.

Regards,
    Ruqhaiya Taskeen

6. krupali.dasani
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

krupali.dasani , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Not able to link My Nord. Initially it gave error of phone being linked to another account and now it says network error on both Wifi & Mobile data.

7. KaneKeeper11
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

KaneKeeper11 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I am facing the same issue as all of you. Additionally, when the package arrived and when I unboxed, I could clearly see fingerprints on the phone wrapper and the tray on which the phone was mounted was heavily scratched, clearly indicating that this is not a fresh packing. And to add to the woes, the RCC won't let me link the device with my One Plus account since it seems to be already linked with some other email

Attached Files:

8. Joel Jacob
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2020

Stickied Post
    Joel Jacob , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Hey everyone,
    We've identified a bug on Red Cable Club that shows an incorrect message upon linking OnePlus Nord to Red Cable Club. Be rest assured that your Nord device has linked successfully according to our back-end check. You can try re-linking to see if this solves your current issue. The team will continue to check this issue to avoid any further server related problems.

9. asishgrwl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2020

asishgrwl , via OnePlus 3T Gunmetal , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Thanks for the update.

AllThingsTech and adarshgrwl like this.
  10. Nick Louis
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

Nick Louis , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Sent DM with the info. Awaiting for the issue to be resolved.

11. ankurag82
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

12. Batman360
    Oneplus Co-Creator Award 2021, Accessory Tester Writers' Club Aug 3, 2020

Batman360 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Also, could you please check why isn't there an option for claiming the extended warranty for Nord?

Aarav Sahni likes this.
  13. ankurag82
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

ankurag82 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I am still getting the same message. How do i know if my device is linked or not>?

14. shiovan16
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

shiovan16 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 3, 2020 :

Joel Jacob

Hey everyone,
    We've identified a bug on Red Cable Club that shows an incorrect message upon linking OnePlus Nord to Red Cable Club. Be rest assured that your Nord device has linked successfully according to our back-end check. You can try re-linking to see if this solves your current issue. The team will continue to check this issue to avoid any further server related problems.​

Hi Joel
    Now there is a different error which says "network is not available". Note that I'm connected to a high speed internet connection which is working properly on the other applications in the phone.

could you please take this bug to your tech team, I'm attaching screenshot for your reference!

thanks
    Shivang
    1596472728704.jpg

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

17. sakshamtehri
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

sakshamtehri , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Even I am not able to see the extended warranty option.

18. jasonarima
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2020

19. KaneKeeper11
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

KaneKeeper11 , Aug 4, 2020 :
    I am also unable to view the Extended Warranty option anymore and also unable to unlink the device with an error pop up saying there is a Network Issue

20. mehuljhaveri
    Eclair Aug 4, 2020

mehuljhaveri , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 4, 2020 :
    the phone got linked to the RCC account, however not getting the option for the 6 months extended warranty. Also current warranty status of this Nord shows out of warranty.

1596522694089.jpg