OnePlus Nord users – we want to hear from you!

1. Prashant_Rana_
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

Prashant_Rana_ , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Are you facing yhe network lost issue

2. virendra aggarwal
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

3. virendra aggarwal
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

4. Prashant_Rana_
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

5. virendra aggarwal
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

6. Prashant_Rana_
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

7. virendra aggarwal
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

8. Prashant_Rana_
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2020

9. A1596527137121 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Pl provide one plus sms and dialer app.
    Fix front and back camera low light issue.
    Fix automatically reboot issue.
    Fix all activity lagging issue.
    Fix heating issue during normal usasage.
    Also provide regular security patch.
    Android 11
    wasted my Hard earned money by buying this one plus nord

10. A1602993048884
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2020

11. RomanLuu
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2020

RomanLuu , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 3, 2020 :
    A good device for its price!
    First let me start off by saying that I chose this device as my first introduction to the Android world. As a life-long iPhone user I didn't want to spend a fortune on an Android device which may or may not disappoint while I still wanted a phone which would have a high chance of providing a satisfying experience. OnePlus Nord fit this role perfectly. said:
    I have chosen the blue version and it is absolutely gorgeous! The dimensions are okay, sometimes a bit of fumbling is required to reach the top of the screen with just one hand, but otherwise it is pleasant to touch (glass on both the front and back really helps) and hold.
    The cameras are okay too, though I wish OnePlus ditched the dubious macro camera and depth sensor and just put all their effort into the main and ultra-wide lenses (similarly to how Google did with its Pixel 4a 5G for example). On the other hand I absolutely love the double front cameras. For your everyday Instagram shots and what not the quality is sufficient, that is of course unless you're a professional content creator or so.
    It would have been nice to have a stereo setup, especially since even the cheaper Nords have it. It's very easy to block the monospeaker at the bottom and it happens often enough to be noticeable.
    The software is brilliant, haven't run into any real trouble. The only thing is that Google Assistant is at times under- or oversensitive. Sometimes it takes several attempts for it to register my voice, other times it reacts to other people or even random lines from movies or videos that are being played on other nearby devices. As a person used to iOS I would also like to see faster updates (currently eagerly waiting for Android 11-based Oxygen OS).
    The battery life is great, gets me through a day easily even despite heavy usage and lasts for two days when I am on home office and thus don't need to use it as often. Warp charge complements it beautifully.
    Overall I really like the phone, definitely convinced me to consider more seriously Android phones in general and higher end OnePlus devices specifically in the future. It also proves that you don't have to break a bank to get a good phone which either delivers or at least fares decently on most essentials.

12. Rashminh
    Eclair Dec 4, 2020

Rashminh , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I was using I phone but I heard lot of about one plus so I decided to change my brand and want to be a part of family bur really saying afraid of investing 60k I chose to go with nord a budget phone but not getting reguler update and waiting for 11 os . When will you give updated os?

A1596527137121 likes this.
  13. shahi14323
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

shahi14323 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I purchase Nord for better camera quality and it's a mid range phone for the buyers it a hype much more any OnePlus phone in India that why nord is a leader in OnePlus brand phone and this is the journey began so far much more miles will come soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️

14. T1598943168050
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

15. Ankit khaire
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

16. Pranayyyy
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

A1596527137121 and Dieselhans like this.
  17. Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I was merely telling him the truth that oneplus has already advertised that the phone will be having google communication suite and even the idea for replacing google dialer was rejected. Even after that keeping the hopes high that oneplus would do it is not recommended. So as a fellow user i feel it was my duty to point it out to him. Dont lash out on me for telling him whats on the papers.

A1596527137121 and Rashminh like this.
  18. manosdias
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

manosdias , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 4, 2020 :
    He as many others know this. Many are requesting the dialler back. What makes you think this is impossible. Get off your high horse, he can request whatever he likes. If user demand is so great then OnePlus will listen to the forum. Thanks for your unhelpful comment

LeptitLoS likes this.