OnePlus Nord users – we want to hear from you!

1. manosdias
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

manosdias , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Very patronising person you seem. Are you assuming all these people can't read? People power is what makes this company tick. I'm sure everything is listened too and taken onboard. Unless you work for OnePlus please don't speak on their behalf. Cheers pal

LeptitLoS likes this.
  2. Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Being on this forum and looking at the various threads and comments on this topic it seems that these people cannot read whats being offered to them! Look at the amount of redundant threads rhat are opened on this topic even when there are dedicated ones. But yeah you are right its a waste of time telling them because even this wont be read, unless its you who want to lash out on people and expecting a comment by nobody else than oneplus officials who dont even monitor this. So let them keep their hopes high and later whine that oneplus didnt provide something even when its clearly written. Cheers to you too mate! Nothing personal against you or him. I was just putting out the facts.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020

3. manosdias

Come on man, you're insulting many people's intelligence. Everyone that uses a smartphone can read. However understanding is different. The actual conations of Google communication suite wasn't understood. Perhaps they believed it would operate in the same way as OnePlus native dialler. Either way it's wrong to make assumptions and you really think you're smarter than other users. You have shown the contrary. Nothing personal I just don't like injustice and bullying

LeptitLoS likes this.
  4. Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Again! I was NOT bullying! Neither doing any injustice! I was pointing it out that it wont happen as advertised! I am not from Oneplus neither do i say that they are right or wrong! Just pointing out the facts which everyone on the forum has to do in some way as it is a community of users and not monitored by oneplus employees. If everybody keeps silent the way you are telling, this community would be a failure and the threads would go unanswered and ultimately closed by some moderator. Anyways lets stop this discussion here. I hope you have a good day!

5. manosdias

The fact remains , you have a superiority complex. Come of your high horse! We can all use exclamation marks!! If you think saying that these users can't read isn't bullying then I can't help you. You need a professional. Enjoy your day!

LeptitLoS likes this.
  6. Clefford
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

Clefford , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I bought Nord bcoz the specs just looked perfect for me and the price point was being kept honest. Therefore VALUE RETURNS!!!.

My Nord means everything to me, I don't know about others but my Nord never made me get disappointed in any and every area. And so far it's my favorite mobile device till today.

Well it's a wonderful pleasure to be in the community with my Nord and despite covid our community kept posting interesting topics during quarantine. So it's amazing to be here.

ONEPLUS NORD
    PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU COULD ASK FOR......

7. Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Not being able to understand the crux of what i am trying to communicate and calling it bullying itself directs to the fact about what you think of yourself. Its better that you seek some help yourself too. Cheers and lets just end the conversation here. Because what we are fighting for wont even be read by your so called "victim".

8. manosdias

Amazing! I feel certain things could be improved eg camera, battery.... Overall great performance and 5g speed

9. manosdias

As you claim I'm just pointing out facts! That's the purpose of the forum and that's what they are doing. You are just pouring water over their fire and insulting people by saying they can't read IS bullying. On the crux of what you're saying, I think you're confused. Contradicting yourself. I'll end the conversation here with you. Enjoy your Nord

LeptitLoS likes this.
  10. Karanjain1630
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

Dieselhans likes this.
  11. Rajeshv73
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

Rajeshv73 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I buy oneplus because of seen best dialer and one plus os and by bed luck this is not found in my nord device.. Soon will replace my oneplus with iphone..i am happy with oneplus phone nord right now.. Seeing same question from max nord user and oneplus thread that oneplus nord is a cheap phone as compared to other oneplus phones. Now feeling that Apple iPhone customer service is better than oneplus

12. khyathi123
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

khyathi123 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    I was from OnePlus 6 reason for upgrading is screen ,battery camera , and fast charging but disappointed with battery life and Android 11 update. oneplus please consider your mid-range devices also.
    Hoping we get android 11 this month

13. neetx10
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

neetx10 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    • I bought this because of 765G.. but disappointed with it's performance with 765G, Vivo X50 is giving much better performance than this device.
    • Gaming is not as expected.
    • Random reboot issue 😡
    • Macro camera is not with AI as OnePlus 8.
    No Oxygen OS 11 update yet.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020

K1599880268711 likes this.
  14. TulasiramG
    Eclair Dec 4, 2020

khyathi123 and K1599880268711 like this.
  15. K1599880268711 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Camera is also disappointing , Gaming optimization and performance is not that much good

neetx10 likes this.
  16. Ritesh_ch
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

Ritesh_ch , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Purchase this seeing the brand name, software update records and quality of Oneplus. But Oneplus Nord fails in all this departments. No regular update no security patch update no OS 11 news. I feel sorry by buying this. In the name of giving high mid range phone Oneplus just spoil the brand image and just making fool to a customer. Network, battery drain issues are still not resolved. Shame on you

17. K1599880268711 and Dieselhans like this.
  18. V1605953920923
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

19. J1604695389120
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

J1604695389120 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Battery keeps draining, my one plus nord keeps running even I setup it to 15 sec sleep. It doesn't close the screen it keeps open even I didn't use. Please help. I tried to reset my nord many times still the same.

B1604502811360 likes this.
  20. Divyankjain
    Eclair Dec 4, 2020

Divyankjain , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Well lets keep it straight

I bought nord as it is best in this price range and specifications but it lacks utilisation of the configuration. said:

For example OP means stand put from stock and away from bloats.
    Yet it lacks OP application like dialer, messaging and contacts.

Software is not yet served latest.

Other things with camera setup, its not utilized up to mark.

Thanks, Hope to see if some one from OP will look into it and correct the wrongs.