OnePlus Nord users – we want to hear from you!

1. Dieselhans likes this.
  2. naresh bl1984
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

naresh bl1984 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    One plus Nord has been a revelation with kind of buzz during its release . One plus is known for its so near Android experience . However Oneplus strangely for some reason opted for Google dialler which is so not so smooth as one plus stock dialler . Iam least impressed that call recorder announces about call recording to other person. Call recorder is required to make a note of discussion for further discussions or completing the assignments discussed with customer which is a handy option to have which is missing . No information about release date of OS11 for Nord . When on call unable to use internet which is possible with Samsung mobile etc .
    Singnal drop during the call is major problem to be addressed by Oneplus for Nord

Other than above iam very much impressed with Nord .

3. E1598260857436 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    The reason for buy One plus nord is for standard performance but very disappointing me beacuse of very bad camera performance, Battery drains,Network issues , ( Absence Oneplus dialer,messaging).So please solve these solutions through a update.

4. A1596429263852
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

5. E1605336070881
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

6. vyshak4
    Eclair Dec 4, 2020

vyshak4 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    A great phone for daily use..
    But the camera really bought it down ..sorry but it's the truth
    Hope some changes in the future updates may bring the clarity to the camera
    And also the timely updates you told at first..can't see that happening :D
    Anywyas won't go for OP product after this .
    Thankyou

7. L1607099273579
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

8. M1606771699302
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

M1606771699302 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    awesome experience so far but the keyboard experience is so much worse after coming from a galaxy device, miss touches, bad vibration motor
    other than that it's a beast of a phone

9. neetx10
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

neetx10 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Yes, you are right. One more mistake we did to buying this shit.

10. Lithin_Joseph
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

11. Dieselhans likes this.
  12. 98sid
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

98sid , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    It would be nice to give faster OS updates rather then taking feedback here and there.
    Android 11 is there since September and still waiting for Oxygen OS 11 on my Nord running on October 1st security patch!!

MDKYSH likes this.
  13. Deepak0033
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

14. Jiwanta
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

Jiwanta , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Hello I am a new user of OnePlus and it has dissatisfied me due to color shift and tint on the display. Can you please include screen calibration on another update. Issue has made my device as a trash.

Dieselhans likes this.
  15. Lithin_Joseph
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

Lithin_Joseph , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Hi OnePlus team,
    You guys nothing do for battery performance improvements. Fedup with this battery drainage issue from the beginning. Try to do something for that on next update.

16. hitreg
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

hitreg , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Bought for software experience,next time guys pls drop this gimmick bs,and just give us 2 camera (normal +wide) and save that money to either keep device price even lower or give us stereo speakers

MDKYSH likes this.
  17. T1605628076492
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

18. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Dec 4, 2020

cdnfarmer , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Looking forward to the final video @Joe C.

1.Why Nord?
    My attachment and journey with the Nord is may be atypical. I was one of the lucky 50 people who was selected as beta tester in North America. I got to spend alot of time with the Blue Marble Nord.

2. What it means to me?
    In short: It allows me to explore, discover, capture, and appreciate the world around me to a new level.

Background:
    It became my daily driver and device to capture the world around me.

There were many dragonflies around. The first evening I took out my Nord, a dragonfly landed on the blue part. And many times when photographing these amazing creatures, I noticed they seemed to be attracted to and look at the blue colour. Here is a big dragonfly who usually didn't stop for long enough to get a picture. One day it was on a vehicle... Looking up at the camera. IMG_20200830_125213__02.jpg
    Here is a proof of what the Nord means to me... Capture beauty. Picture worth a thousand words. ;)

I was able to expand my exploration around the yard and capture nature's beauty with the Nord. See some details that I had not before.

I also became a tourist in the nearby big city exploring the city with new camera and testing out Network speeds. It was good mission to see and explore areas in a different light.

The Nord also expanded my trial with mobile photography as it works a bit different than the OnePlus 6 but I enjoyed the ability to capture nature's beauty. IMG_20200823_193945_002_001.jpg

IMG_20200911_074458__01_001.jpg

3. How do I still feel part of the OnePlus Nord Community?

OnePlus has been an online platform for almost 7 years. Most of the interactions have been virtual. The offline events have been great and I look forward to them again. In the meantime, we have this online platform to connect. With that I feel we are still a community and we are still able to interact online.

On a side (pun intended :p) Having the Nord with cameras placed to the side also allowed me to have hands on experience with this setup and understand fellow members when they are having issues. Glad to help.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020

hennes likes this.
  19. xcs
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2020

xcs , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Dec 4, 2020 :
    1. Why did you buy OnePlus Nord?
    A: Because I discovered OnePlus and OxygenOS with my old OnePlus 3 and I really liked it and wanted to stay close to the brand and the os.

2. What does OnePlus Nord mean to you?
    A: A return to the initial promise: affordable and good android phones for the ppl.

3. How have you still felt part of the Nord community despite social distancing and therefore a lack of in-person events?
    A: I did not joined any in-person OP events before so it did not felt different.