OnePlus Nord users – we want to hear from you!

1. Utkarsh Pal
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

Y1598337547536 likes this.
  2. Thanushmd0786
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

3. Vishal Varghese , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Dec 5, 2020 :
    1. I bought OnePlus nord because I wanted to be a OnePlus user and experience the Oxygen OS.

2.OnePlus Nord to me is the best partner, most part of the day in my life is with the smartphone. OnePlus Nord is the the buddy that have never let me down.

3.Much more satisfying that I thought it would be. It would have been even better if was like normal.

Rahul..R likes this.
  4. RajeevRajwara
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

RajeevRajwara , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    Many bugs in the phone:

• while giving permission to app screen freezes or aren't able to tap on 'Okay button weird but true.

• Camera is not optimised, which just opposite to what we ask from OnePlus

Maybe they just not optimize it so their 7 series should be alive. Nord's camera is badly optimized

•No regular monthly updates (which makes me regret that why
    i bought OnePlus Nord)

•No news about OXYGEN OS 11. (they just pushing it to their flagship series which again disappoint those who bought Nord)

• System ui bugs also found.

- Overall no happiness of buying OnePlus device only disappointed & regret of buying Nord.

My experience with OnePlus till now is that if I'm going to flagship device i should go with iPhones.

5. P1603936380794
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

P1603936380794 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    One plus Nord update 11 kab aayega

6. RajeevRajwara
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

RajeevRajwara , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    No idea they r not treating nord users like their No. series & T series smartphone user.
    Its a pathetic user experience for me from OnePlus

MDKYSH likes this.
  7. Kamal.S
    Froyo Dec 5, 2020

Kamal.S , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    Dude I will be doing a battery test tomorrow will post the results. But for say it gives 45 hours standby easily. With less screen on time . But with sot of 6.5 to 7 hrs it gives 42 hours. But let me check that and post.

8. Kamal.S
    Froyo Dec 5, 2020

Kamal.S , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    For network the Google discover issue . I just changed to a new sim from my provider and internet issue is solved. When u change and use the old sim from old Mobile network issue arises.

9. Arjun_Sna
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

Arjun_Sna , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    Pl improve camera quality. Lower market mobiles having better quality than OnePlus Nord camera 📸 😭 I feel like crying 🙏

Honestly disappointment

10. Rahul..R
    Eclair Dec 5, 2020

Rahul..R , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    We need oxygen os dialer and massage, i hate Google dialer i haven't seen such a bad UI , I have bought nord only because of oxygen os but what happened now this Google app distroyed all the fun soo disappointing 😕😕😕

11. kevthom47
    Donut Dec 5, 2020

kevthom47 , Dec 5, 2020 :
    I bought the OnePlus Nord thinking that OnePlus were good at keeping their phones updated. Well that's what YouTubers were saying about the company, I'm still on October security patch with no sign of oxygen os 11 or android 11. Very disappointed with them, I think I will be buying a pixel phone next. Don't get me wrong I love the Nord it's fast and does everything I need it to, but for crying out loud please be quicker with the updates.

MDKYSH likes this.
  12. JonAlive
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

13. keyur889
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

14. McJader
    KitKat Dec 5, 2020

dsmonteiro and fragargon like this.
  15. BabaAlieno26
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

BabaAlieno26 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 5, 2020 :
    Please I beg you.. it's been 2 months.. and my Google assistant is not working properly... Everytime it says.. "can't reach Google at the moment".
    Please help!!!!!!

16. H1598103706221
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

17. Mr.pransh
    Honeycomb Dec 5, 2020