OnePlus Nord users – we want to hear from you!

1. DinethIrusha
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2020

DinethIrusha , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 6, 2020 :
    I feel like the true north magnetism has caused issues on them 🤔

2. Clefford
    Froyo Dec 6, 2020

3. J1602991028408
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2020

J1602991028408 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Oneplus first-time launched with 5G mobile support in India. OnePlus has announced a price cut for its first affordable smartphone OnePlus Nord in the Indian market.

4. C1607260749003
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2020

C1607260749003 , Dec 6, 2020 :
    1.Why did you buy OnePlus Nord?
    -My previus phone has one plus 2 and thats why i thought that nord model could be that good as the o+2.
    IT NOT, one stupid thing is screen size. it is stupid size that i ask WHY Why that stupid size..
    this is like a rectal speculum.i still have o+2 and it works perfectly, i use it on the job site, this nord model feels weak, i afraid put it to pocket. The price was appropriate, that was a one thing,ofcourse screen and other things has updated
    to meet today’s requirements, but this nord model can ruin anyway.

2.What does OnePlus Nord mean to you?
    -In itself one plus means nothing to me, i am not a teenager ,a snobby or white collar or whatever
    i work in industry (doing a "hard stuff") and o+2 is like a piece of steel, another stupidity was that you didn't give an update o+2 android 10 ext.

3. How have you still felt part of the Nord community despite social distancing and therefore a lack of in-person events?
    -o my god...I need PHONe , not a some joke..zeesus..go to work and stop pushing the buttons

-SIZE

5. Ankit khaire
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2020

MDKYSH likes this.
  6. ranaakash3773
    Eclair Dec 6, 2020

ranaakash3773 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 6, 2020 :
    I am damn sure, many people will agree with me, and keeping it straight, there are many software issues with NORD, which we are hoping to get resolved in Android 11.
    Things like google stack of apps buggy, or not working on mobile data, mobile data general issues,
    Notification lagging, Bluetooth dropping etc
    Apart from that, again camera is good, its not good as expected, but it doesn't matter to me at least, if we don't compare too much
    Screen quality is good, i never paid attention to tint etc, i dont think i have it, and it great. So @OnePlus if you are seeing it, well you got the answer.............

Dieselhans and MDKYSH like this.
  7. DinethIrusha
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2020

DinethIrusha , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Never has happened to me,
    I use Spotify with Wi-Fi and use bluetooth to stream music, Never have I faced this issue. Please check with your router settings.

8. Prakash@Sahu
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2020

9. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Dec 6, 2020

luigimario , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Hey, cool idea. I made a short little video for fun. I hope OnePlus doesn't mind that I borrowed their promo video to make my own :p I think it turned out rather well.

BeingIncog likes this.
  10. MDKYSH
    Froyo Dec 6, 2020

MDKYSH , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Haha so true. Where the hell is 12 gb ram? My phone also started lagging couple of weeks ago. Randomly it acts strange. Idk 12GB Ram kaha gayab hogaya xd

SushilRaman likes this.
  11. MDKYSH
    Froyo Dec 6, 2020

MDKYSH , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 6, 2020 :
    They see everything yet choose to ignore the real issues and instead promote every other new phone which they are churning out like a factory.

Dieselhans likes this.
  12. MDKYSH
    Froyo Dec 6, 2020

Dieselhans likes this.
  13. Lithin_Joseph
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2020

Lithin_Joseph , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 7, 2020 :
    Yeah, I've the same issues. And then what is the benefits of 12 gb ram?

MDKYSH likes this.
  14. Clefford
    Froyo Dec 7, 2020

Clefford , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 7, 2020 :
    Really better than mine????
    U think u are handsome kiddo!? [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]🤣🤣
    (Profile pic changed as soon as I said that)
    Where is ur face I can't see [e]1f602[/e]🤣

15. Anwik Kadam , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 7, 2020 :
    True brother my mom's A9 (The 1st Quad Camera Phone) is also getting security patches once in two months !😔😭
    Didn't expected this from OnePlus.

16. MR_Mishra
    Froyo Dec 7, 2020

MR_Mishra , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 7, 2020 :
    I purchased oneplus nord 4 months back consider ing brand and price tag. However I disappointed or following reason. Switched off automatically causing loss of data. Contacted to team but no fruitful answer. Nothing for word document. Calculator is very slow infact not working properly. Screen cast is not working. Mainly OnePlus dialler is not there. Thanks for giving opportunity to write to you . Hoping an early positive response.

17. M1598338204280 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 7, 2020 :
    I'm also facing same problem like , disconnecting while playing online games , battery drain issue , tint issue , frame drops . Like everything in my phone worst nothing is solved

Very disappointed from oneplus
    I think i need replacement

Dieselhans and Luckylad69 like this.
  18. Luckylad69
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2020

Luckylad69 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 7, 2020 :
    Yeah but , they are not replying to any of the forum idk what's the solution for thus maybe a replacement would be a great decision as per me

19. Abhishek@nord
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2020