OnePlus Nord users – we want to hear from you!

1. DEADLYEXILIR
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2020

N1600151991052 and Rajendra14716 like this.
  2. Shonjose
    Eclair Dec 1, 2020

Shonjose , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Personally i dont look at call recording as it is not imp to me. But ui of google dialer , their caller screen etc is boring. It doesnt fit with oxygen. So onelus dialer phones etc is required for seamless oxygen os experience..

3. L1596529284838
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

L1596529284838 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    I bought Nord because I prefer stock like experience. This Will Be my first and the last OP phone because:
    1. I don't like OOS 11
    2. No monthly updates
    3. worse camera than OP8 (same sensor). In general there are better camera phone with the same budget.
    4. No 4k 60fps on rear camera. Why? Don't tell me soc limitations.
    5. Useless macro camera
    6. Low details on Wide angle camera if we're not outdoor with the sun.
    It's enough?
    Bye

4. B1603019951405
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

B1603019951405 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    I'm really impressed with the phone design, performance , camera and all the other things as well...but something has went wrong in the display cz it shows the green/ pinkish tint issue....if u can receive any update for that the nord is the best midrange beast ever...thank you

5. Amit_Nahar
    Eclair Dec 1, 2020

kitchi and Rajendra14716 like this.
  8. srvmig
    Eclair Dec 1, 2020

srvmig , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Hello,
    I was a OnePlus 6 user. I brought the Nord because it was newest after I broke my OP 6. said:
    I am regularly encountering following problems-
    1. After closing the hotspot, the mobile internet always turns off automatically. Need to go flight mood and turn off to turn it back.
    2. At night, camera gets quite slower than usual.
    3. Picture has noise in wide angle mode. Colour is not accurate.
    4. Macro camera is totally useless.
    I also expect android 11 with OP dialler an message app. And I am not happy with the performance comparing OP 6.

10. Drkhalifa
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

Drkhalifa , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    One Plus is my dream mobile❤️..
    One Plus Nord is budget mobile so I bought this mobile..
    Camera quality is awesome..WRAP Charging also excellent feature..and looking forward to use 5G in future..!!
    Overall satisfied with Nord's features and everything..!!

11. athulachu8075 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 1, 2020 :
    my dream was to buy an one plus phone
    it was satisfied through Nord
    one plus logo make the phone good
    I brought nord for your brand one plus and to use the oxygen os
    I loved these two and satisfied with nord
    Iam waiting for more and more features to come in future updates
    Thanks
    One plus for making budget phone like nord from your family

12. faixan088
    Froyo Dec 1, 2020

faixan088 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Camera=Fail
    Black crush (line extending from camera horizontally of cameras thickness) while dark mode on

They told us we built and planned a new series in just 6 months by working hard But my dear oneplus Doing work in hurry always brings lots of trouble! Thankyou oneplus for fooling us around.

13. dha14
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2020

14. PradeepPlus
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2020

K1599120343077 likes this.
  15. DurgaPrasad449
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

DurgaPrasad449 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Lot of issues, Please fix it
    1. Network issues: while browsing fb, instagram and other social network apps
    2. Battery issue
    3. Heating issue
    4. Camera issue: worst camera that I ever used said:

Even other brand 10k mobile is better than oneplus nord, worst phone that I ever used
    I will never suggest or buy anything from oneplus

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021

16. sandy_yp_7
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2020

sandy_yp_7 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    I bought NORD for smoothless experience but there is nothing term related to smooth. There is so many bugs.
    1. Sometimes some apps crashes for 2-3 seconds, usually google Chrome doesn't work perfectly.
    2. Whenever i want to use Google Assistant then there is message "can't connect to internet" by having high speed internet.
    3. Google's Dialer doesn't work perfectly. When i want to hang-up call it takes 2-3 seconds to hang-up the call. The interface of google Dialer doesn't work properly. Sometimes it looks grey and sometimes it gets dark. Its too annoying.
    Please provide Oneplus Dialer to NORD. It is humble request to Oneplus Team. Please.... Please...

18. Joveen
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

Joveen , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 1, 2020 :
    I love one plus and im happy being a part of it and one plus Nord is a great phone , everybody expected the Android 11 update on OnePlus Nord to be quicker! But update are quite slow as you guys are developing more varieties of smartphones this year,But love the phone. needs some software updates and all application performance to be higher through the update, so bring the one plus 7t gesture control through the update the new oneplus 8t software features for future uses. Being in a nord family shouldn't be cheaper it should be more of a pride
    Love to be the part of one plus Nord.

Rajendra14716 likes this.
  19. DARTHVADER25 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Dec 1, 2020 :
    So if you really want to hear check the messages every one hear is concerned of os 11 we bought oneplus nord because updates will be faster than others so please release android 11 soon we need it because not only is the latest but we hope it clears all the bugs in nord 🙂

Joveen and Rajendra14716 like this.
  20. asishgrwl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2020

asishgrwl , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Good luck to everybody participating. :) I can't sadly because I don't have the Nord. :(