OnePlus Nord users – we want to hear from you!

1. shahi14323
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 16, 2021

2. thanushkars
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2021

N1609242744801 likes this.
  3. N1609242744801
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2021

4. Vinay_Rams
    Donut Jan 17, 2021

Vinay_Rams , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 17, 2021 :
    If you are from India we still don't have 5G service in any network.. so u should wait for them to update services

5. G_Faiz_Khan_BanN , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 17, 2021 :
    Now I have tried to make 5G work with all 3 operators providing 5G here in Sweden. Nord doesn't do 5G on any of them so I have serious doubts that this phone supports 5G, nor their is any option in the phone to indicate 5G network selection. Even the support has said to me that software in this phone is not supporting 5G. That's why I'm asking people how they made it work? Because it's nearly 6 months this phone was marked as supporting 5G. Till date I have not seen it working. Some people from other countries seem to suggest it's work but failed to provide any evidence or instructions. It's fairly possible OnePlus has scammed all buyers because they haven't provided any answers to lots of threads discussing 5G issue for Nord.

6. NoviceAide
    Froyo Jan 17, 2021

7. G_konstantinos_lampas_SB , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 17, 2021 :
    "We want to hear from" you but no one came in this thread to answer any of our questions. I was a die hard fan of oneplus and I must say that I am very dissapointed and furious about the fact that really no one in oneplus cares about the people in this thread. My last 4 phones were oneplus and nord will definitely be my last buy from oneplus.

Keep it up Oneplus...keep losing customers like that. All we want is an answer but you don't even do that. Congrats!

8. Mr.Wick79 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Jan 17, 2021 :
    I mentioned a excessive battery consumption issue, here in this thread and a kind person from Oneplus mailed me and asked regarding the issues in detail.

9. G_konstantinos_lampas_SB , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 17, 2021 :
    The 5G problems are being discussed for months now yet no one contacted me or any of the Nord owners out there. That's my personal experience so far and nothing will make me change my mind about how I feel about oneplus.
    I'm not flaming and I am not trying to make bad comments about Oneplus in this forum for personal gain or anything else. As I mentioned I am an owner of Oneplus phones for many years. I bought a phone because I wanted 5G and I don't have 5G, simple as that. And the fact that there is no official answer on why we Nord owners don't have 5G is making me furious. That's all I wanted to say and I won't say anything more. Oneplus's apathy on that specific problem is just unbelievable.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021

G_Faiz_Khan_BanN likes this.
  10. G_Faiz_Khan_BanN , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 17, 2021 :
    Same with me, I previously used OnePlus 5T (still have it, perfectly functional no problems) and switched to Nord to ab able to use 5G. But OnePlus has completely been ignoring the 5G issue reported through different channels. No response and nothing, I feel I have been scammed for my hard earned money. From my side I have tried and let OnePlus come with a solution but it's annoying that no one from OnePlus has bothered to respond properly. OnePlus have smashed the good image by their own doing.

11. Yusof5051
    Donut Jan 18, 2021

12. Z1610249586968
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2021

13. Gundamanikanta , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Jan 18, 2021 :
    Camera performance is worst.If you turn on the back camera and take a photo, the photo will flash once. Regardless of one another. There is no picture clarity at all.Totally worst camera .30k money lost.Onelus is cheating people's .Ones again I'm not buying any OnePlus mobile ..

14. D1603875621716
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2021

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021

15. G_Faiz_Khan_BanN , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 18, 2021 :
    I see you are using Nord. Can you tell me how did you make 5G on this phone? OnePlus support tells me 5G is supposed to work in a future update. Current latest sw for Nord don't support 5G. So I wonder, how you are sure it's a 5G phone?