OnePlus Nord

1. Martin Larsen
    Donut Aug 6, 2020

Martin Larsen , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Hello guys i have some few questions.
    i have been thinking about buying a new Oneplus Nord for my girlfriend.
    those who have buying this one, are you satisfired with the phone, compare the price.
    Is there a plastic cover in the box, like in the rest of the boxes from OnePlus.
    thank you in advice.
    -Martin

danny-mig likes this.
  2. Lakshay155
    Froyo Aug 6, 2020

Lakshay155 , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Her Preference would be Camera i guess and OnePlus lags behind in the camera department for sure better go for Pixel 4a if battery is not a problem:)

Martin Larsen likes this.
  3. Martin Larsen
    Donut Aug 6, 2020

Yeah. She just want a new phone, and after she saw my op 7pro. she wanted the same camera specs. i know that is not the top specs, in the nord model. but i think that is okay, in that price area.

4. Lakshay155
    Froyo Aug 6, 2020

Lakshay155 , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Yeah you are right but please have a look at Realme X3 superzoom too as both are in same price range and you will get a better processor.

5. krsna_cham
    Froyo Aug 6, 2020

krsna_cham , Aug 6, 2020 :
    With Nord you pay right price but yeah there are compromises cuz at end is mid-range smartphone...Oppo K7,wich is new has same specs + jack audio and i believe you pay it less than a Nord.

6. Martin Larsen
    Donut Aug 6, 2020

Okay. I will tell her about it. Thanks for the advice.

Lakshay155 likes this.
  7. Martin Larsen
    Donut Aug 6, 2020

okay. Thank you, I will consider it.

krsna_cham likes this.
  8. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2020

fromsophie , Aug 6, 2020 :
    I brought the Nord and I think it's a good all-round device. Fast, good battery and decent camera. The only issues I've found with the camera is the macro is useless and the wide-angle can be grainy inside and not focus well. I've also installed gCam so I tend to flick between the two depending on what type of shot I'm taking.

When looking for my next phone I wanted a good camera and battery life, and the Nord ticks those boxes. It depends on what you are wanting from a phone and what you care about more.