OnePlus Nord's Android 12 UPDATE! via OnePlus Nord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MahitSambhana
    Donut May 21, 2022

MahitSambhana , via OnePlus Nord , May 21, 2022 :
    I was so Excited to update my Nord from 11 to Android 12. But Yesterday I got the update and I was totally shocked. This update made my Oneplus phone look like a Hybrid between Xiaomi's MiUi and Oppo's ColorOS.

There are many bugs for instance AppLock's Notifications

When we lock the app and receive a notification it's sensitive until we open the app
    But even if we do open the app the notification is sensitive so basically notifications don't make any sense.

My Favorites in the Gallery have been reset.

I have Formula 1 app which isn't a game but the System is assuming it's a game and pushed it to game Folder and if i Remove from it I Can't find it in Menu. Everytime I want to open the app I should go to Games app and disable all the games features. Please go through the bug

The Call and Chrome app is being a Pink-Greenish themed and I can't change it. It's really hurting my eyes.

Developers if you're watching up my thread PLEASE do take these queries and release another update with stable bugs.
    1653121871198.jpg

1653121923749.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2022

SlowFia likes this.
  2. PastaJ
    Froyo May 21, 2022

PastaJ , May 21, 2022 :
    pinkish was due to Google's Material You UI, unfortunately, there is nothing OnePlus or user can do, it just can't disable. it will change the color based on the wallpaper you have set.

For AppLock, i think it is better to submit a feedback to Oneplus

STAR+LORD likes this.
  3. MahitSambhana
    Donut May 21, 2022

MahitSambhana , via OnePlus Nord , May 21, 2022 :
    No, Because I tried changing my wallpaper but it doesn't change. I think it's something within the System UI.
    Chrome? Because it's a Google product so every app should turn to the color but it's only Chrome I don't know why.

Last edited: May 21, 2022

4. PastaJ
    Froyo May 21, 2022

5. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 21, 2022

pablofg1978 , May 21, 2022 :
    Hello there,
    Please read and use the official update thread for any update related discussion
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-12-for-the-oneplus-nord.1581895/unread
    Instructions on how to report bugs and leave feedback are on the first post
    Thread closed