OnePlus One and USB DAC

1. TheUpstart
    Donut Jul 31, 2014

TheUpstart , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Hello to all,

Who has tried an USB DAC with the One? Which one, and results?
    I've been quite happy so far with the playback quality using Neutron for my flac files and Play Music for its content.
    I have Klipsch S4a earbuds and I've kept the eq flat for them. Flat settings as well when plugging into my 2ch stereo integrated amp at home.
    Anyone tried BT streaming to home or car audio? Which equipment and results?

Thanks.

G.

2. blaknite
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

blaknite , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Mmm I like how you speak of good audio. Sorry this is off topic don't have one yet. But I'm getting a dac and audio engine a5+ so pumped

TheUpstart likes this.
  3. pbaart
    Donut Oct 1, 2014

pbaart , Oct 1, 2014 :
    I just received the OTG cable. Connected the One to a Meier Corda 3Move portable DAC/AMP. Love the sound signature of the 3Move. At the moment I am using Power AMP with flac files as a source. I wonder, and will try, if other specific usb audio players will improve the sound or not.

4. MexiDroid
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2014

MexiDroid , Oct 1, 2014 :
    There is a extense thread talking about this... search and surely you learn more :)

5. ultimusrex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 1, 2014

ultimusrex , Oct 1, 2014 :
    I use Bluetooth streaming all the time in my 2013 Hyundai Accent GLS with standard equipment. I listen to podcasts (via Podcast Addict), Spotify (both streaming & downloaded music), and Pandora... I love music and prefer high quality audio files, but I am by no means an "audiophile". If I'm not streaming my music, I'm listening to 192 bit rate MP3s usually... As far as I'm concerned, the Bluetooth streaming to my car speakers sounds great.

6. firewire2035
    KitKat Oct 1, 2014

firewire2035 , Oct 1, 2014 :
    Less than 20 posts on said thread is not extensive. Can't link because i'm on phone.

7. pbaart
    Donut Oct 12, 2014

pbaart , Oct 12, 2014 :
    Recently tried USB Audio Player pro. Based on the result I bought the APP. Great improvement using USB OTG over other Audio players using the 'standard' android audio framework.