OnePlus One Case - Ultimate protection case?

1. bhups
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2015

bhups , Jul 16, 2015 :
    Hello,

A whole year has now past and many cases for the One are made and purchased.
    The other threads about this seem to be out-dated and so I have raised another to re-awaken this.

I purchased the Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for OnePlus One as I thought it was pretty much going to save my phone/screen from drops around the edges.
    Unfortunately this was not the case. I now have a cracked screen (which I hope is screen protector only. Not taken it off yet.)

I am now in the hunt for another case which will protect the phone from silly drops and absorb the falls.
    I've found the following, but I would like recommendations from persons who have used a case for sometime and have had drops where their phone has survived.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/OnePlus-One-Case-Revolution-Manufacturer/dp/B00TL4EUW0
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/TUDIA-Full-body-Protective-Protector-Resistant/dp/B00SO4XY52

Thank you.

2. Bozso46
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2015

Bozso46 , Jul 16, 2015 :
    I think the Tudia case is pretty good, nothing offers ultimate protection though

ultimusrex likes this.
  3. bhups
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2015

4. orestis
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2015

5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jul 16, 2015

finaldentiny likes this.
  6. calihead
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2015

ultimusrex likes this.
  7. ultimusrex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2015

ultimusrex , Jul 16, 2015 :
    My latest case, and probably the one I will stick with (unless someone makes a good soft bumper), is the Poetic... My only two minor gripes are 1) that the built-in screen protector was a pain to remove, and 2) that the "blue" version I ordered is a little too close to cyan which is not how the photos looked... I guess, also, the volume buttons can be very touchy, while the power button can be relatively difficult... Overall, I'm very happy with it.

8. WolfpackN64
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2015

9. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2015

godspeed , Jul 16, 2015 :
    No case makes the phone easier to handle, so bigger chances that you are not going to drop it

10. suquet.paul
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2015

suquet.paul , Jul 16, 2015 :
    I've had poetic products for years (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4, Nexus5, OPO); and I've always been pleased.