OnePlus one completely dead!!!

1. josiah04
    Froyo Feb 4, 2015

2. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 4, 2015

malidan , Feb 4, 2015 :
    If you PC was looking for drivers when you plugged the phone in you can recover it.
    My device was hard bricked and could not boot into Fastboot, no power led all the things you have said, but I for it going again.
    Use this:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ock-cm11s-fix-bricks-etc.237827/#post-9029095
    Follow the video, just one thing when he says boot into recovery ( power and volume down ) don't expect the screen to come on, you will hear a sound from your PC speakers when you have entered. It took me less than 4 mins to get the device up and running, if you have lost baseband once you are up do a search for the ColorOS version of this app to fix that.
    Good luck

MMOELLER likes this.
  3. jalapeno
    Eclair Feb 4, 2015

jalapeno , Feb 4, 2015 :
    Not possible without fastboot, or am i wrong?

MMOELLER likes this.
  4. MMOELLER
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2015

MMOELLER , Feb 4, 2015 :
    is my win7 pc then recognizing my oneplus?
    Because i can´t see it in the explorer

5. MMOELLER
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2015

MMOELLER , Feb 4, 2015 :
    I thought usb jigs are only for samsung phones!?

6. Wishmaster
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 4, 2015

Wishmaster , Feb 4, 2015 :
    there is guide somewhere here or xda :d how to boot coloros with msm loader tool ! even if u have not fastboot, recovery and just got black screen and vibration on boot :d

7. MMOELLER
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2015

MMOELLER , Feb 4, 2015 :
    I already have a topic on xda but i haven´t found the thread you are meaning. I am going to search after it. Hmm, haven´t fell any vibration since sunday don´t know if it works. :rolleyes:

8. Wishmaster
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 5, 2015

Wishmaster , Feb 5, 2015 :
    then idk :d :d

9. DigitalAnarchy
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2015

DigitalAnarchy , Feb 5, 2015 :
    you better hope you have enough battery life, because I've found if the phones really bricked it can't be charged....well that's what i noticed and therefore without a good battery level do the recovery with the tools

If you still get a vibration, even on a black screen you still have hope as long as you can get the phone detected in windows by doing fastboot mode connecting phone to pc and installing qualcomm2012 driver (disable driver signing) then run the msmtool as admin

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015

10. willacy
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

willacy , Feb 5, 2015 :
    The exact same thing happened to me! It was completely dead, so OP took the phone back three weeks ago and decided to send me a replacement. The only problem is that I still haven't received this replacement, although its been over three weeks now. I have been phone less for over three weeks now. Such shitty service :(

11. Hans104
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2015

Hans104 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Diese Antworten wurden innerhalb des oben zitierten internationalen Threads veröffentlicht. Einen ähnlich "sinnvollen" Post hatte ich vor kurzen an dieser Stelle beigetragen. Er wurde mit dem Vermerk "Off Topic" gestrichen.
    Ich möchte gern erfahren, von welchem unserer tüchtigen Moderatoren das veranlasst worden ist.

12. josiah04
    Froyo Feb 5, 2015

josiah04 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Just tru xD

13. stephaneousset
    Gingerbread Feb 5, 2015

14. MMOELLER
    Honeycomb Feb 6, 2015

MMOELLER , Feb 6, 2015 :
    Ok guys,

my device manager is Only finding is as QHSUSB_BULK or if i am installing qualcomm 2012 drivers manually i am getting qualcomm hs-usb qd loader 2008 (com3) as device name.
    How to continue the process? I tried the recovery tool but it isn´t listing my phone as port?

15. MMOELLER
    Honeycomb Feb 8, 2015