OnePlus One Exodus 20151228NIGHTLY bug

1. davidkelly86
    Gingerbread May 19, 2016

davidkelly86 , May 19, 2016 :
    So my apps have started underperforming a little as I was running a very old exodus 5.1.1 nightly so I decided to update it. I have seemed to have deleted the native updater a while ago so I thought the app would work just fine, I downloaded the 20151228 nightly from it but it failed the MD5 check so no installing with that. I then used the Cyandelta updater to load the same nightly zip I downloaded from the internet myself. It worked and flashed the nightly, no data loss.
    It all seemed fine, so then I had to reinstall the Xposed Framework (my modules were still there), I did that through TWRP all fine and good. Then I started noticing my phone lagging after a while then completely freezing without rebooting itself. I thought it was a theme engine conflict and my software enabled keys were triggering it, so I disabled them and enabled the hardware buttons. BUT no still lags then freezes without attempting to self reboot at all.

So I am wondering is there a weird bug that the EXODUS 20151228NIGHTLY has or is it conflicting with Xposed? I am also running multiform and TWRP
    I'm not sure whats wrong or how to fix this

I'm running MultiROM v33b, Recovery 2016-04-17 (TWRP), it has the exec-hardboot patch, Xposed framework version 80, modules are Amplify 3.3.7, RootCloak 1.52, and Security Bypasser 1.0.8

Tell me if you need anymore info

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 22, 2016

3. Yaznas
    Gingerbread May 22, 2016