OnePlus One Invite Contest (35 hours left)

1. thedeatheater
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

thedeatheater , Dec 6, 2014 :
    I have an extra invite to give but you have to win the contest for it.
    The invite will be TOTALLY FREE provided you win the contest.

Step 1: Like my post. I am not asking any money but just click of a button. This is necessary if you want the invite.

Step 2: Answer this question. Its not an easy one. 40 hours left for invite to expire. All levels allowed.

Harry Potter question: ID the Harry Potter characters-
    We don't know much about X, although X is a recurring character and in the end crucial in defeating Voldemort. Some things we do know are X has good looks, love for family, a certain insecurity.
    Y once has information that X would find useful, but is not able to pass it on because of a certain rule. In the end Z provides a way, albeit accidentally for Y to communicate with X. Except for one instance, and an appearance he makes during an event, we mostly meet Z outside of Hogwarts. We find out how X and Z know each other in book 5.
    Identify X,Y,Z

Hint - Y is not withheld by any spell, but by a rule in the magical community, which Z has a way around

In order to get invite all the answers must be correct. PM me the answers only after you are sure. I will give you only 2 chances. The first person to get everything correct will get the invite. If I am not online just PM your email address I will send it to you.

No one will ask for invite directly. You have to win the contest.
    Earn your invite and never settle.

EDIT: CONTEST IS CLOSED. @tjsingh16 Won it.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014

2. kaarthic
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

3. thedeatheater
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

Never Settle!

4. funnyid
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

funnyid , Dec 6, 2014 :
    This is a good contest.. im really trying hard to think of all the various characters i had read almost 6-8 years ago .. will pm answer soon

edit - just pmd my answers hope they are anywhere close to right

thedeatheater likes this.
  5. spareid
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

6. majrul
    Eclair Dec 6, 2014

majrul , Dec 6, 2014 :
    The day i have an invite to share, i will see to it that i share the invite with the forum without organising such quiz contests..

spareid likes this.
  7. S RAJESH
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

S RAJESH , Dec 6, 2014 :
    he has already started a contest. So I would request to wait for the responses.

8. thedeatheater
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

I don't see why this is wrong. If you are willing to stay online for hours and spam social networking sites then why not answer a question for it.
    Getting invites shouldn't just be luck.

9. thedeatheater
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

10. funnyid
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

tjsingh16 likes this.
  11. thedeatheater
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

You got the elf part right. Just had to realise there was another elf in the story apart from Dobby.

12. funnyid
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

funnyid , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Yeah i kinda got Y and Z connections but i was drawing a blank on Narcissa Malfoy as X.. there were just too many characters to narrow down ..

anyways was a fun brain tease .. good work

13. majrul
    Eclair Dec 6, 2014

majrul , Dec 6, 2014 :
    The message i posted was in reply to this message:

Maybe i should i have quoted him. Congrats on finding the winner. Happy sharing!