Oneplus One is starting to lose potential buyers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotshotk
    Honeycomb Apr 26, 2014

Hotshotk , Apr 26, 2014 :
    Its annoying hearing people talk bad about the company. If you don't like it then leave, but there is no need to put it down

2. Deactivated User
    Apr 26, 2014

sauprankul, wilbarger and harty06 like this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Apr 26, 2014

4. Deactivated User
    Apr 26, 2014

gorbuha likes this.
  5. tre_77
    Honeycomb Apr 26, 2014

tre_77 , Apr 26, 2014 :
    ALL I SEE FROM THIS THREAD IS...

JUST A FEW LESS PEOPLE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO COMPLETE WITH TO GET MY ONEPLUS ONE.

BYE GUYS,
    DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ARSE ON THE WAY OUT! ;)

6. Deactivated User
    Apr 26, 2014

7. gmanphx
    Jelly Bean Apr 26, 2014

gmanphx , Apr 26, 2014 :
    What some of the fanboys seem to be overlooking when some of the members of this forum question OP tactics isn't the guerrilla marketing but the lack of insight and anticipating the backlash of a global community. Fine, some have mentioned it's a tried and tested marketing tool in China. Personally, I don't give a flying **** if someone destroys their iphone and shoves it up a homeless person's *** but I damn sure won't want my company to project such a negative image on a global stage.

I wonder if any of the people at OP have a MBA in Global Management. A huge part of marketing is understanding the different cultures. I see some of the 16 people frequently shown in the promo pics are caucasian but have no idea of their background or input. I did see that the person they list as in charge of customer service cite a high school as her school background.

This concerns me.
    Especially since potentially they'll be dealing with millions of individual sales and a certain percentage of failures are going to happen.

So while we want this company to succeed we question if they are anticipating and rightly choosing the proper course of action through the myriad of challenges that face a young company.

So you fanboys that don't like to see the repeated threads they're a simple solution.
    Don't click on the link. That's your choice.;)

Deactivated User and harty06 like this.
  8. Deactivated User
    Apr 26, 2014

9. Maier Leo
    Gingerbread Apr 26, 2014

10. Deactivated User
    Apr 26, 2014

Gary likes this.
  11. Jccybergen85
    Froyo Apr 26, 2014

Jccybergen85 , Apr 26, 2014 :
    Just a little reminder... IT IS JUST A PHONE. He will be just fine

Deactivated User likes this.
  12. rishabh0924
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 26, 2014

jouniawe likes this.
  13. sexibwoy
    Gingerbread Apr 26, 2014

sexibwoy , Apr 26, 2014 :
    I know. It's just the energy he wasted claiming how he was lied to... I wanted to be nice and say you can go elsewhere... quit complaining etc... but, sometimes my fingers have a mind of their own... hahaha... There are thousands of choises out there... you know?

14. Deactivated User
    Apr 26, 2014

15. willjammer
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2014

willjammer , Apr 27, 2014 :
    You've obviously never worked in a marketing department.

16. willjammer
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2014

You have to be shitting me. "....backlash of a global community..."? We're talking 100 phones, you nimrod. What is this about....world peace?

Ultimately the phone will sell if it's an excellent piece of hardware (functionality and reliability) and if the software is stable and robust....and at the right price point. Your post shows your naivete. "Projecting an image....." WTF. What is the target market for this phone? How does this goofy marketing campaign affect it? I would assume that most folks won't even know about the 100 freebies that end up in some Silicon Valley recycling bin (substitute your own whereabouts).

17. gmanphx
    Jelly Bean Apr 27, 2014

gmanphx , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Are you drunk or did you just not read what I wrote ,*********?

18. willjammer
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2014

of course i read your nonsensical tripe. it's all over the place, like horse manure, which appears to be spewing from your douche nozzle. d-bag

gmanphx likes this.
  19. gmanphx
    Jelly Bean Apr 27, 2014

20. Deactivated User
    Apr 27, 2014