Oneplus One, lastest Software stuck in reboot loop

1. ljackson
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

ljackson , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Hi guys,

I need to fix my phone as quickly as possible as I have a meeting in a couple hours. (So created a new thread, plus there are problems by people having locked bootloaders etc... I have no idea what that even means)

So, My One is stuck in a reboot loop, lasted update I haven't messed around with it so its basically stock. It doesn't want to enter fastboot mode either, when holding vol up + power it says fastboot mode and then just vibrates and shows the oneplus logo and then reboots.

However, if I plug in to the computer when it shows the fastboot logo windows recognises it making that usb sound but I cannot find it as a connected usb device?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

2. ljackson
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

and now windows has made the disconnect sound for a USB and my phone is back in a reboot loop

EDIT: plugging in the USB cable and pressing vol up + power causes windows to make the USB connected sound and device manager isn't showing anything

3. ljackson
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2016

Okay so after being stuck in a reboot loop for over an hour it has rebooted itself out of the reboot loop??? :D how has it managed this? :eek: I finally have my phone back!!!

4. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean Jul 11, 2016

Max.Mar , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Now you need to quickly clear the cache from the recovery to make sure no other issue occur.

5. jedgell233
    Eclair Jul 13, 2016

jedgell233 , Jul 13, 2016 :
    I've had that exact issue with my fiance's phone and was going to send it in under warranty but eventually it did get itself out of bootloop and started up normal. I had tried everything possible prior and don't believe any of it actually contributed to it finally booting to the home screen.

I feel it's a hardware bug though.