OnePlus One, Not Charging (Fixed)!!! Added video.

1. gundamwing4132 Cupcake Sep 30, 2015

2. m.horned Cupcake Nov 11, 2015

3. Soccerbob7 Froyo Nov 12, 2015

Soccerbob7, Nov 12, 2015 :
    Hey guys, I am trying to revive my phone from the low battery warning screen and have stepped through the solution multiple times at this point with no luck (day 6 with dea OPO).

One minor difference in my case is whenever I plug in I get blue text on the warning screen rather then red (not sure I that means anything). In addition if I hold the power button while it has the warning it boots and gets through the AK kernel screen before boot looping. Finally, when I leave the phone on the charger for hours eventually it will kick off the low battery screen and onto the initial oneplus boot screen but it doesn't move from there. No boot loop or anything.

In addition to the solution here I have tried to do a hard battery reset (power button for 20 seconds 5 times). I've tried fast booting but my computer doesn't see it when plugged in as well as booting to recovery with no luck.

I attached a picture of the blue warning and can take a video of boot loop if anybody is interested.

Attached Files:

4. Soccerbob7 Froyo Nov 14, 2015

Soccerbob7, Nov 14, 2015 :
    I made a short video showing the bootloop and a couple of other things. I have an RMA request in but if anybody has any ideas I'm all ears. I want my OPO back!!!

Thanks!!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015

5. Vipulggupta Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

Vipulggupta, Nov 17, 2015 :
    Even I got charging issue! I send my phone in noida sec8 service centre! The centre sucks a lot! There was a default in my charging cable but those people deleted all my data on the phone and uploaded oxygen os in it without even asking. Worst after sales service....

6. alex7696 Cupcake Nov 24, 2015

7. wkulecz Donut Dec 14, 2015

wkulecz, Dec 14, 2015 :
    It's not like my Wife let it drain completely, the OTA 5.1.1 update wrecked the battery life and now it won't go 10 hours totally idle :(

8. Rock1100 Cupcake Dec 19, 2015

Rock1100, Dec 19, 2015 :
    Hi,

My Oneplus one (64gb) phone that was bought directly from Oneplus last November is completely dead.
    I've read the forum on Oneplus & tried different steps on third forum but no luck.

Did anyone else face this problem & if so how did you fix/make the phone work again?

I've already submitted a ticket on the Oneplus website but haven't received a response. Can anyone tell me if they will fix my phone considering it was bought Nov 2014.

Suggestions on fixing this issue are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

9. CakelyBakely Cupcake Dec 24, 2015

CakelyBakely, Dec 24, 2015 :
    I want to try this fix but have another factor to my phone. It doesn't charge, just restarts over and over again when plugged in. The "charge-bar-screen" fills up once, says 0%, vibrates, then restarts again. Since it lies there vibrating once every 30 sec I'm not sure this fix will help. Worth giving it a try anyways?

10. kid1 Cupcake Jan 8, 2016

kid1, Jan 8, 2016 :
    My phone died a few hours ago after a i updated it and doesnt respond to nothing. plugin it in wont do nothing..

le: i tried the 5 times 20 seconds press on power button and started after first try

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016

11. SERGIO22Monster Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

SERGIO22Monster, Jan 11, 2016 :
    hi guys, my official opo didnt turn on.
    i was deleting the invited user, when the phone stops runing and then turn off. since then, the mobile dont power on.
    i need help pls
    thanks

12. Clemens200 Cupcake Jan 13, 2016

13. shank10891 Cupcake Feb 8, 2016

shank10891, Feb 8, 2016 :
    my opo is continuously getting restart while charging..
    And the phone was working fine before that..
    firstly it shows low battery then the charging icon comes but the battery shows empty for a second or two and then it restarts..
    Please help..

Azzazel likes this.
  14. Kyredor Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Kyredor, Jun 8, 2016 :
    Eh eh eh.
    After nearly 2 years with my OPO.
    For the first time, it went to 0% battery.

Hoppefully, just seen this video.

Next update in 12h30.

15. wirralmick Gingerbread Jun 11, 2016

wirralmick, Jun 11, 2016 :
    Have you just update the software too?

16. neelay Cupcake Jun 13, 2016

neelay, Jun 13, 2016 :
    I have the exact same issue but with my OnePlus X. I tried this. It made it to android is loading screen, but died soon after since it wasn't accepting charge.

17. emil.antonelli Cupcake Oct 3, 2016

emil.antonelli, Oct 3, 2016 :
    Hi all,

I have the same problem with my onplusone.
    I send it to support one plus and today They told me that it is out of warranty because they say that inside there is wather. Is it a joke??? They send me pictures of inside the phone (i attach it in this tread) and as you can see it is obvious that this is battery acid and not wather. Now I'm fighting with support in order to pass the problem in warranty but they still saying that it is wather
    I'm very very angry and disappointed with one plus support. I bought my one plus in 2015 and now it is with battery exploded and out of warranty

Attached Files:

18. Lisa01 Froyo Oct 16, 2016

Lisa01, Oct 16, 2016 :
    I'm having exactly the same problem, although I didn't get a picture. Can you keep me updated if you get to any outcome? (https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/alleged-moisture-damage.470145/)

19. manishsingh Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 20, 2016

20. boski23 Cupcake Oct 25, 2016