Oneplus One on a re-booting loop unless plugged in

1. aadiljabbar92
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2017

aadiljabbar92 , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Hi guys,

So my issue is that my phone kept randomly re-started on and of but I didn't take notice of it as it didn't happen frequently. However since a couple of days ago, the phone is on a re-booting loop. The loop is broken and the phone switches on when I plug it into the charger. However the moment I remove it it switched back off and goes into the loop.

So I tried erasing the cache as state in some of the threads. I even tried to connect my phone to my pc to back it up. None of this worked or is possible. The funny thing is when I plug the phone back in to the charger it indicates 100% charge.

Is there anything else I can try or is this the end of my device?

Any help would be most appreciated!

Aadil

2. dj.devint
    Eclair Nov 21, 2017

dj.devint , Nov 21, 2017 :
    same here. i just went to service and spent 2800/- for battery. there is nothing you can do most of them having same issue. changing the battery is only option. so go to service station and have it done.

3. azarakb
    Donut Nov 22, 2017

azarakb , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Dev, where did you get battery from?? I tried in exclusive OnePlus service centers they are also no. Stock available.

4. dj.devint
    Eclair Nov 22, 2017

dj.devint , Nov 22, 2017 :
    I got it from service center only. First I went to service they told me to dumb my phone, then I tried to other service center and they did it for me.

5. jenish112
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017