Oneplus One - Photo Sphere by Google

1. Aville
    Froyo Aug 25, 2014

Aville , Aug 25, 2014 :
    So... The thing that I've been thinking for the last 24 hours (yes 24 hours...) between nexus 5 and the mighty Oneplus One is the photo sphere feature. Does anyone know how you can view the photo sphere the same way like on the nexus? Maybe I'm just dumb or too ill to notice something really simple. Sorry for that but I downloaded the google camera and took a photo sphere but can't view it the way nexus does... is this feature only for nexus? or is it possible for the best Oneplus One?

2. jamoukha
    Donut Nov 9, 2014

jamoukha , Nov 9, 2014 :
    I'm surprised no one has answered this ... Anyone? I'm actually an avid photo sphere fan, love to take them at the various places I visit to capture the view so you can really remember it later for all its glory.

Can anyone please answer if viewing Photo Sphere pictures is supported in OPO?

3. Kartik √
    Froyo Feb 21, 2016

Kartik √ , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Hey what do you mean is viewing possible!
    It actually damn awesome!!n
    Just download some good gallery app like quickpic then voilà............and if you download Google cam then you can shoot photosphere from opo

4. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Feb 21, 2016

LifelessLewis , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Download the Google camera to take the photosheres and then use Google photos to view them :) even better to view with a VR viewer! Works perfectly on my OpO :)

5. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Feb 21, 2016

Tokolozi , Feb 21, 2016 :
    This thread is from 2014....

LifelessLewis and Gonzo01 like this.
  6. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Feb 21, 2016

Gonzo01 , Feb 21, 2016 :
    lol... resurrection in action

LifelessLewis and Tokolozi like this.
  7. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Feb 21, 2016