Gingerbread Sep 1, 2014

3. lestergoh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2014

4. vishman
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2014

5. georged1953
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2014

georged1953 , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Friend of mine has the 64GB version and he purchased the Diztronic black matte case for it. Feels great and doesn't add bulk to it. The "peach fuzz" feel of the One probably won't wear well over time. Probably will wear off. The Diztronic is a great case. Wonder which screen protector works well. A lot of good review of the Orzly screen protector.

6. makatc
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

makatc , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Im still waiting for my rma. I open a paypal case and they disnt answer. Great phone. Bad support.

7. Poetrycyborg
    Jelly Bean Sep 5, 2014

Poetrycyborg , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Thanks for sharing but not a great pic:(

8. Dikkedinoo
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

Dikkedinoo , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I didn't know. bought the case and now every corner is ugly.. :( Just normal use destroys the case.

9. freeteknomaden
    Froyo Oct 16, 2014

10. whyte64
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2014

whyte64 , Oct 20, 2014 :
    I bought my OnePlus (white) case with the phone and it arrived on Friday. Sadly the case is already cracked on all 4 corners, after only 3 days of use.
    Please OnePlus, it's better to just not sell it than tarnish your brand with something so crap!

mohanherle likes this.
  11. mohanherle
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2014

mohanherle , Oct 20, 2014 :
    I agree, All the components like adapter, SIM ejector pin, USB Cable and the packing is top notch. It is beyond everyone's comprehension why 1+ has not resolved this repeated issue with a new design/material ?

12. jrgalang
    Froyo Oct 20, 2014

jrgalang , Oct 20, 2014 :
    Interesting... I already have the orange protective case which works fine. I'm tempted to buy the white one too but seeing these images (I also saw another thread with a white protective case cracking), I'm not sure if I'd go for white. GF and I bought a pair, again orange for me and yellow for her, luckily we did not encounter this cracking issue on both so far.

13. stanlye
    Froyo Oct 20, 2014

14. whyte64
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2014

whyte64 , Oct 21, 2014 :
    That's interesting. Are we talking about the same cover here?
    Mine is the back case only. Maybe the different colours are made with different material. My white one is very thin and the hard plastic material doesn't stand a chance of not cracking.

15. jrgalang
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

16. AzNightmare
    Froyo Nov 23, 2014

AzNightmare , Nov 23, 2014 :
    I pre-order on Oct 27 with the white case. My phone just got shipped to me last week. No issues with mine at all. Fits perfect and no cracks... I've only owned it for less that a week though, but I guess that's still an improvement over some of you who had a bad experience within 3 days...

Maybe they fixed the issue in a newer batch or I'm just very lucky. I'm pretty happy with the case.

Yes, I'm talking about this one:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014

agoinfly and Nopanand like this.
  17. Nopanand
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

Nopanand , Nov 24, 2014 :
    I'm also very lucky. I've white and green. both fits and no crack. Love this case "Baby Skin":D

agoinfly likes this.
  18. omiroks
    Jelly Bean Nov 24, 2014

19. sammy.1449
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2014

20. AzNightmare
    Froyo Dec 3, 2014

AzNightmare , Dec 3, 2014 :
    My run of bad luck just keeps going on... Only owned this for about 2 weeks, and a dent already on the corner. (This is following from scratches on my 9H glass protector, and scratch on my back sandstone cover due to shoddy aluminum bumper fitting)

My OPO white case is legit though... for at least one fall.
    I was walking up my stairs at home quickly with my OPO in my sweat pants pocket. Maybe the phone didn't slide in all the way, but somehow the phone slipped out of my pocket as I got to the landing. The phone bounced down the flight of stairs, bouncing two times before landing face down on the ground.

After examination, my phone is working perfectly fine. No cracks on the screen or anything. The case held up decently. A very minor dent/crack on one corner. Maybe like 0.5 mm long crack. The problem though is that after the first impact, the loosened up the case so it partially snapped off in one corner, leaving it exposed. The 2nd bounce connected with the now exposed corner, scuffing it up slightly. It's not super noticeable, but once you see it, it can't be unseen. And it's not hard to spot if you are looking for damages. It's pretty obvious, as it's right on the chrome bezel, and the damaged spot is kind of dull and not as shiny.

As for the case though, It's still perfectly reusable. I ran it under hot water for a few seconds to soften the plastic and pressed it against the sink counter to "mold" it back to shape, squeezing the crack together. As good as new.