OnePlus One Protective Case REVIEW

1. ontelo
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

ontelo , Dec 3, 2014 :
    You know... that's really not the case.

Same thing goes for example for cycling helmets. You don't glue the pieces together after crash. Its structure is broken even though it may look solid. It won't protect you anymore.

2. theonly1
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

theonly1 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    [QUOTE234, post: 3278073, member: 103473"]Sandstone leather or Baby leather? :p[/QUOTE]
    In my opinion the best phone deserve the best case cover regurdless how much the cost.

3. AzNightmare
    Froyo Dec 3, 2014

AzNightmare , Dec 3, 2014 :
    The crack is about 0.5 mm. I'm not gluing a case that's been snapped in half.

Also, the phone is a lot lighter than a human body. The impact of a phone drop is a lot less than a human head falling on pavement, or being propelled by a vehicle launching the head into a tree.

I understand what you're saying, but I also know you misunderstood the (minor) degree of damage my case suffered.

But my point of the post (besides venting a bit) was to share my experience on how the OPO cases must have went through a new revised batch. Cause having a case that barely suffered damages after a drop compared to the ones that cracked severely on it's own within 3 days is quite a big achievement.

4. meetfaizan
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

makatc likes this.
  5. mateok
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

mateok , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Don't get the OnePlus One Protective Case. Poor quality - after only 2 weeks, the corner cracked just from the stress of putting the phone in and out of it twice. I haven't dropped it.
    [​IMG]

6. Danilo Belicena
    Eclair Feb 11, 2015

Danilo Belicena , Feb 11, 2015 :
    Mine cracked too - both bottom corners, after having it for barely two weeks, without dropping it. Will further improvements be done on future stocks?

7. mitsena
    Honeycomb Apr 27, 2015

mitsena , Apr 27, 2015 :
    :D We need one will it blend video for one plus one really.

8. glenensminger
    Donut Jul 5, 2015