OnePlus One Reviews (Users)

1. FosterCAll
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2014

2. grrremlin
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2014

grrremlin , Aug 19, 2014 :
    OP claim that all devices have it. Mine hasn't gone away.

3. lpass
    Froyo Aug 19, 2014

lpass , Aug 19, 2014 :
    Still pleased with my ono no yellow band no initial issues fantastic

4. Karthicka
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2014

5. Jardani
    KitKat Aug 19, 2014

Jardani , Aug 19, 2014 :
    I'm probably going to be crucified for this post...I ordered mine last Saturday and its due to be delivered in next two days. Last few days I have done extensive reading on forums (here and elsewhere) about horror stories with this phone (screen hue, peeling back, dead pixels, missing buttons, scratches out of box, horrid customer service, etc...) and I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake of going with this phone? At the same time, I feel bad that thousands are still waiting on an invite. So what do I do? Sell the phone sight-unseen and unopened to preserve value (sell it at cost $365 to recoup) or bite the bullet and open it and pray it doesn't have dozen defects? Anyone in close vicinity of Chicago that wants this phone at cost?

6. PooBear
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2014

7. eismith
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2014

eismith , Aug 19, 2014 :
    The rule of thumb I follow on the internet is that for every bad review posted online there are 10 people who bought it and are happy with it and don't feel the need to plaster forums with comments of love. Complainers always scream and shout, and happy customers are too busy enjoying their phone to sit on a forum all day.

My OnePlus One, like many others, is great and I've had no issues -- in fact I couldn't be happier.

8. Stef111
    Donut Aug 19, 2014

9. Asilartus
    Eclair Aug 19, 2014

Asilartus , Aug 19, 2014 :
    can someone please write me weight and all sizes of the box which arrives with oneplusone in it please I need it. Thanks in advance

10. mjchin
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2014

mjchin , Aug 19, 2014 :
    I can't speak for other countries, but in the U.S. the phone is shipped in a padded USPS priority mailer, size is approximately 9-1/2" x 12-1/2" x 1-1/2" thick and weighs approximately 3 pounds.

11. maverick29
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2014

maverick29 , Aug 19, 2014 :
    I got my 1+1 courtesy my cousin in Hong Kong... First impression... It's sooper light... Compared to note 3..this one is like feather.. After my 1.5years of Lucia 920 usage, I find this astonishingly slim.
    I loved everything except camera quality. Even with Max resolution and quality settings, the snaps lacked color and crispness of my old Nokia Lucia 920.
    The positioning of camera itself is a disadvantage as your left hand fingers obstruct the view. It's just my impression...
    Speed, display, battery, form factor, build quality .... Top class. Unbeatable... Galaxy s5 looks pale could compared to this One Beast.

12. Owinfischer
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2014

13. icemany
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2014

Owinfischer likes this.
  14. klakson123
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2014

15. nanku71
    Froyo Aug 19, 2014

Owinfischer likes this.
  16. cbgonefishing
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2014

cbgonefishing , Aug 20, 2014 :
    First impression as I justed opened as I open it now is "Holy Sh#t this thing ih huge", coming off a HTC One X+. Then I held it and I realized how small HTc was in my hand. The one is actually more comfortable, I wear XL gloves though to put things in perspective. I'm actually a little nervous to take screen protector off in fear of the dreaded yellow band. That said here goes!;)

Owinfischer likes this.
  17. cbgonefishing
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2014

cbgonefishing , Aug 20, 2014 :
    Well a little yellow at the bottom, say bottom inch and a bit. Guess its getting some sun tomorrow during the day. That said if I'm not looking for its hard to see.

Aside from that first impressions running it is "Sweet Mary and Joseph its F'n fast" (on Wifi backing up sim card on old phone right now.)

Owinfischer likes this.
  18. Gerre
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2014

19. Timmypoo
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

Timmypoo , Aug 20, 2014 :
    Hm its weird I can connect my OPO to my bluetooth speakers but it doesn't like to be paired to my pebble for some reason.

20. cl503
    Donut Aug 20, 2014