OnePlus One sample pictures from the photo contest winners: Post them here :)

1. ozi2007
    Froyo Apr 16, 2014

ozi2007 , Apr 16, 2014 :
    Hey guys,

It's been almost one week now since the winners from the Photo-Mania contest were announced and I guess I'm not the only one desperately waiting for some pictures.

So I wanted to ask you guys @Martinrm @ThirdEye and @ZeGaby if you've already received your devices and snapped some photos. If yes I think this whole community would be more than happy to see some samples :rolleyes:

The best way would be to post all those pics in one thread and I just started it now.

Hope you can show us what the OPO is capable of in terms of camera quality.

2. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2014

Chinda , Apr 16, 2014 :
    Would also like to see the quality of OnePlus One camera photo's taking from the winners.

unhosted likes this.
  3. scy1192
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2014

scy1192 , Apr 16, 2014 :
    I think they were going to be posted on social media (Facebook, Google+)

4. HolySmokesBatty
    Froyo Apr 16, 2014

HolySmokesBatty , Apr 16, 2014 :
    @Martinrm said his is arriving in two days. So I'm guessing that's gonna be about on par with the others as well, Martin has already said he'll be posting the pictures he takes on the forums, so just give it a couple days and we should start seeing some awesome stuff.

In the meantime, Google just released the "stock" camera app on the Play Store.

oaklandnative likes this.
  5. Martinrm
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2014

Martinrm , Apr 16, 2014 :
    Soon. . . We are on the advent of something very exciting. Follow the journey and you will be pleased :)

6. Sparkolo
    Community Veteran Apr 16, 2014

Sparkolo , Apr 16, 2014 :
    Let us know when you receive your package ;)

7. oaklandnative
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2014

oaklandnative , Apr 16, 2014 :
    And don't forget to take some pictures of the test unit too! Or did you have to sign an NDA re showing off what you receive?

8. Martinrm
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2014

Martinrm , Apr 16, 2014 :
    Only pictures taken from the camera :) That is after all what we are here to do. I'll start a thread when i have the camera in hand, no need to rush a forums thread. I doubt the other 2 winners will be posting on the forums anyways. I'm guessing tomorrow at the earliest we will start seeing offical pictures being rolled out, and likely the day after that. It just depends how fast the US postal service is.

9. Sparkolo
    Community Veteran Apr 16, 2014

Sparkolo , Apr 16, 2014 :
    Do a Steve Kondik style unboxing :D

10. Martinrm
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2014

Sparkolo likes this.