Oneplus One Update

1. varun.poonia14
    Froyo Oct 9, 2015

varun.poonia14 , Oct 9, 2015 :
    Hi,
    Just want to share my thoughts on oneplus strategy. As i am observing all activities of oneplus since past 1.5 year, i found that oneplus company is very immature. First of all they showed 1+1 mobile with yellow tint at the bottom then they failed to give CyanogenMod OS update experience to all users specially in india, then they failed to provide OxygenOS update to 1+1 users and i am sure they will not provide the future updates to 1+2 also. then they failed to provide cardboard to all users. In india they loosing ground. No one now interested to buy oneplus and clear evidence are that they are tied up with OLA cab in india to provide invites and they tied up with airAsia to provide invites and they are now offering 60 min delivery of 1+1 in india. Now they are giving lots of invited but people are not using them. I also got 2 invites from oneplus. So Final works are oneplus are going to dead soon.

rohra, bombadier and DeltaSky like this.
  2. grumfrommarch
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2015

grumfrommarch , Oct 9, 2015 :
    Whatever happened to the India region forum? I vote we should restart it to hopefully get rid of bullshit moaning whingey threads like this one.

savmore and SexyHyde like this.
  3. varun.poonia14
    Froyo Oct 9, 2015

Then why are reading this. I have spent 22,000 INR for this shitty fon. At least I should get update timely. Even the worst thing is that i am using this shitty fon with yellow tint. ridiculous and people like give strength to worst comp like oneplus.

bombadier likes this.
  4. SexyHyde
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2015

SexyHyde , Oct 9, 2015 :
    Next time go and buy an iPhone or Samsung.

5. varun.poonia14
    Froyo Oct 9, 2015

Thanks for ur suggestion. but u are late i have already purchased moto x play. be quick next time

I forget to tell that they also failed to provide power bank as well. It showing out of stock from the next day when they launched in india

I forget to tell that they also failed to provide power bank as well. It showing out of stock from the next day when they launched in india

Please check the screenshot of the most popular online store in india and focus on the reviews section. only 58 people rate it and 8 reviewed it. see how popular oneplus in india now.

open ur eyes and see the word if u have eyes :p

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015

Aditya007 likes this.