Oneplus One user experience

1. marcusblue
    Froyo Jul 28, 2014

marcusblue , Jul 28, 2014 :
    For those who had already had the phone on hand, can you please share your experience with the phone. Example, battery life, performance, and any others things you might want to share

2. Stefania.Poggi76
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

Stefania.Poggi76 , Jul 28, 2014 :
    Ok :
    Screen: it's amazing.
    Battery: 1 day of very very heavy use / 2 day of moderate-heavy use
    Volume: very high in every situation.
    Performance: it's faster than fast
    Size: a little bit akward to hold but nothing terrible.
    Over all : A GREAT PHONE :)

xrelic likes this.
  3. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Jul 28, 2014

4. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Jul 28, 2014

5. DKV
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2014

DKV , Jul 28, 2014 :

Poor you :(

6. Deactivated User
    Jul 28, 2014

7. PLPeeters
    KitKat Jul 28, 2014

PLPeeters , Jul 28, 2014 :
    Everything's good ;) If you want all the details, my full review is in my signature :)

8. marcusblue
    Froyo Jul 28, 2014

9. kevhicks
    Froyo Jul 28, 2014

kevhicks , Jul 28, 2014 :
    my first impressions: It is everything the reviews and stats lead you believe, right down to the premium presentation of the packaging to the premium build and overall feel of the device itself. It showed a Cyanogen update right out of the box so I went ahead and installed it over wifi with no issues. Set up was a snap, I didn't even have to enter my APN settings as there was a setting for Straight Talk T-mobile that all I had to do was check the box and was done. As soon as I logged into my google acct it pulled and installed all of my apps, downloads were lightning fast and I was seeing LTE speeds through my data connection immediately (here at work after a phone I call I actually watched the signal indicator go from 3G to H+ back to 4G). I do not notice any of the yellowing on the screen that some users on the forum and some reviewers report, if it's there I don't see it so it's a non issue for me. Call quality which some early reviews claim was low was also non issue for me I've only had two phone calls so far and both were loud and clear in my opinion. Size is also not really an issue for me, I expected this massive thing that I was going to have to shuffle up and down in my hands. I wouldn't say you can use one hand exclusively but for me, and I have small hands, it's a very comfortable phone. It's not much wider than my Nexus 4 was and a bit thinner, it is definitely a big phone but very very comfortable to use. battery life at this point seems to be doing well, it's been off charge since 6am and I've been texting, checking facebook, emails, OnePlus Forums a bit, and had one short phone call from my dad and I'm sitting at 90% at 3 and a half hours off charge...not bad. The screen is amazing, very clear, after transferring my pics off of my nexus last night I noticed that some downloaded stuff like wallpapers and pics from The Chive that looked a little fuzzy at full size on the nexus look much better on this display. Cyanogen customization's are a nice touch and you get the feel of stock KitKat. I have used APEX launcher for quite a while so I set it up instead of going with the themes included with Cyanogen but I may play with those as I get some more time, I like my screens very clean and APEX does the job on that for me. The back texture is really hard to describe, rough but not rough, very nice feel and texture, easy to grip, looks awesome, I don't want to put a case on it to cover it up. I've only taken a few shots with the camera but really like the interface/options. The first one I took I compared with the same shot on the Nexus 4 and was blown away, very impressed. I haven't run across any glitches or hiccups in the OS and general performance is lighting fast and seamlessly fluid. So that's enough for first impressions, give me a few days of play time and I'll report back but like I said it is everything they say it is, you may be able to buy another phone at this price, and you may be able to buy another phone with these specs, but I promise you wont find a phone with these specs at this price anywhere else.

10. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2014

11. lopesfm
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

lopesfm , Jul 28, 2014 :
    I will give my feedback after receive my invitation and then my OPO, maybe not too long time to wait :)))

12. Kogami
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015