OnePlus One would you buy again?

1. pyroteknikid
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2014

pyroteknikid , Nov 22, 2014 :
    OK...? I assume you aren't in America? It's a fairly common figure of speech here when used in this context.

2. koolguynet
    Eclair Nov 22, 2014

koolguynet , Nov 22, 2014 :
    I would absolutely buy it again. I have not had any bugs and love this phone. I use it all day for work and for play!

elshaman likes this.
  3. dariel086
    Froyo Nov 22, 2014

dariel086 , Nov 22, 2014 :
    I would buy it again! it's a great phone, good performance and powerful for everyday usage.
    Im waiting for invites to share, still haven't got one :(

elshaman and bjallen13 like this.
  4. kkwkam
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2014

5. harshaiit
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2014

harshaiit , Nov 22, 2014 :
    HA HA! really? But I'm in America (US)!

6. mort_
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2014

mort_ , Nov 22, 2014 :
    Let's assume mine would die tomorrow, I would instantly try to get another one. So that's definitely a yes.

7. b-team
    Eclair Nov 22, 2014

b-team , Nov 22, 2014 :
    I've had mine since Aug. *IF* I had to replace it today and if the prices are the same for the OPO and competition, I would buy it again. The performance is amazing in everyway. I'm on T-mobile here and very happy with the phone.

IF I could change anything it would be slightly smaller in size. But that is not a big issue for me.

I'm impressed with it. 44S works great for me. Excellent battery life, all radios work, the phone just works!

Color me happy with the unit.

Bill

elshaman likes this.
  8. Jonrocks
    Donut Nov 22, 2014

Jonrocks , Nov 22, 2014 :
    Very good phone, especially for the price paid... I would definitely buy it again. Very nice screen, very good battery life, snappy etc etc...

thkam likes this.
  9. andrewnave
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2014

andrewnave , Nov 22, 2014 :
    Hopefully as the company grows, they will find a way to expand the CS without jacking up the price much...

thkam likes this.
  10. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2014

RideBike , Nov 22, 2014 :
    totally would do it all over again!

11. rishabh0924

12. grotaczarka
    Froyo Nov 22, 2014

grotaczarka , Nov 22, 2014 :
    No. To many bugs, camera not that good in low light 3rd party camera issue random restarts some apps not working

13. pat78218
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2014

pat78218 , Nov 22, 2014 :
    Yes

14. mrbearbear

mrbearbear , Nov 22, 2014 :
    if the price is around the same, yea id get another one.

elshaman likes this.
  15. kmessie
    Eclair Nov 22, 2014

kmessie , Nov 22, 2014 :
    I have pre-ordered and don't have my Opo One yet, but from the reviews I'll say yes I'll buy the 2 if it has an SD card slot to expand the 64gb internal memory, an alluminium body (like the HTC one M7/M8), a gorilla 4 glass at least, a good battery life, a strong camera at the back and a descent front facing camera, stereo speakers (I think it's just mono on the 1), the latest and stable android rom.
    Plus the entire OPO team needs to rethink their business model. They have to have at least 500,000 phones in stock before launching the Oneplus 2. Customers will just pre-order not beg for invitation. And please keep the price the same.

16. boldplan
    Froyo Nov 22, 2014

boldplan , Nov 22, 2014 :
    I want to buy the phone - I am just not sure. Right now I have plenty of time, no invites and shipping for any preorders is a long wait. Here is my concern. I hear some very good things, certainly by people who own it and want to love what they bought. I am sure that those who got good ones may be very happy and it's difficult to complain for $350. But I worry about things like replacements for defects and also about support. It's neat to have Cyanogen MOD but is this completely stable and reliable? Lots swear that it works well for brand phones in mass production. But with such a limited stock here, is there as much incentive to make sure it's optimized and, more important, bug free?

Good questions. Difficult to answer. The reviews of people who see it for a few days are great. For $350 with an invite I'm tempted but the longer the wait, the longer I see brand names like the LG G3 and comparable phones dropping in price making me wonder about the One. And then there are rumors that this phone is being replaced by an upgraded version. So is this the experiment phone which is very good but the One-Two phone (or whatever it's called) be the one without the bugs?

Hopefully OnePlus can be more open and provide information rather than still being very much behind the curtain. I do hope they do very well because they could change the market in a win-win fashion.

elshaman likes this.
  17. Ycantibeu21
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2014

18. Trevsterx
    Froyo Nov 22, 2014

Trevsterx , Nov 22, 2014 :
    Pebble steel. So pleased with it. As I use it to track sleep it's the only smart watch with enough battery to cope with overnight usage. Also the community is huge so lots of forums and discussions about the latest developments. At the moment it's the OPO of the smart watch world.

19. kylalovell
    Donut Nov 22, 2014

20. Andrea22
    KitKat Nov 22, 2014

Andrea22 , Nov 22, 2014 :
    Yes, definitely. Since I bought mine, my son has bought one and a friend has today bought 2, one for himself and one for his wife.