OnePlus One would you buy again?

1. mardonibong
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

mardonibong , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Maybe there are some devices that have defects, but I think that's a normal thing.
    You can't expect 0% defect in mass production.

2. rustagi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2015

rustagi , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I have bought 4 phones in total for me and my friends....
    Everyone is in love with this phone.
    For this price nothing could be better.

P.S not a techie

3. MackTheTaylor
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2015

4. fawzib
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2015

fawzib , Jan 11, 2015 :
    so are you another Nigerian prince that wants to share his wealth?

5. bellola
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

bellola , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Absolutely. Before the OPO I had almost no experience with Android. The only android phone I had own was the Samsung Galaxy 3 which I hated and sold after 2 weeks using it. So I had always own iPhone and was looking to upgrade to the iPhone 6 plus 64G from my iPhone 5 but the almost 1000 USD was just way to much. So I decided to give android another go and after a couple weeks of research, I almost bought the HTC one M8, but luckily for me I spotted the OPO in some list about the best android phones and then bought it thru a reseller because OnePlus doesn't ship to my country.

After 3-4 months I couldn't be happier. The transition to android has been smooth and even tough the software is harder to use than iOS it allows you to do a lot more with your device. I would buy it again 100% and looking forward to the OP2. The ONLY thing I miss about my iPhone is the camera. Image stabilization does make a HUGE difference and low light photos are kind of bad.

clayginn and Smog57 like this.
  6. ranjeete2002
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

ranjeete2002 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    With a single bound, the OnePlus One is catapulted into the big leagues, holding its own against the high-end likes of the Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One (M8) and Sony Xperia Z2. But it's only a little over half the price of any of those. This is a seriously impressive phone, especially at this price.

7. kampret1o
    Froyo Jan 11, 2015

kampret1o , Jan 11, 2015 :
    i wish i had one in the first place to say that i had one and would want to buy again. but unfortunately i am still waiting for that invite. but ill wait patiently to finally invite so i can get my hands on one

8. basrone
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

basrone , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I am the person you want to hear from.
    I owned an OPO, sold it to my friend because I wanted a smaller phone and was having some difficulty transferring things to my MacBook Pro (my issues, nothing hardware related).
    Had iPhone 6 for a very short time and am now looking to sell it,
    as I have recently received my 2nd OPO.
    So in summation, YES, a resounding yes, I would and did buy the OPO twice.

9. FBIL
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2015

FBIL , Jan 11, 2015 :
    No I wouldn't... Not because of anything wrong with my device but more because I fancy something different (I bore easily)

Personally I would say this phone is not for someone who finds it daunting to fiddle and tweak as even the most positive fan of cm should admit it's buggy

10. hln1969
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2015

hln1969 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    There's no doubt about it, Opo is a great phone with good specs. I've bought two and apart from the yellow tint on one phone, so far they are running well. With that said, I do think its been hyped up too much. There's things I even miss from my S2!

I honestly don't know if I'd buy again from OnePlus again, because In the back of my mind I'm nervous that should something go wrong, I'd have to deal with cs :confused: Time will tell; if I get two years+ out of this phone, then maybe I will.

11. riicky12
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2015

riicky12 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    You can't see the a different between full HD and 2k with a display of 5,5 inch. Super amoled would be nice :p

12. kmr.dilip
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

13. wmb37
    Eclair Jan 11, 2015

wmb37 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Without a doubt! I love what one can do with this phone and the amount of support there is for the device

14. Ahamedcareer
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

15. lemor
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

16. dreniacdre
    KitKat Jan 11, 2015

17. cseybert
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2015

cseybert , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Yes I would. I have iPhones a Sony Z3 and would buy another.