Oneplus phone app on oxygen os 12 via OnePlus 9 Winter Mist

2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 25, 2022

Aaron2017 , Jan 25, 2022 :
    OnePlus phone app isn't supported to work on your device. It seems, although they still worked in Oxygen OS 11, that they don't work on OxygenOS 12 anymore.
    You can try this guide though, see if that works
    https://techibee.in/oneplus-stock-dialer-for-oneplus-smartphones-running-oxygenos-12/

Caomhin and Gor. like this.
  3. Teoman Burcgun
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2022

Teoman Burcgun , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 29, 2022 :
    I can't understand why you uninstalled the app that works so well?! it was a very simple, fast and nice looking application with easy to use graphical interface. Not only the phone application but also the message and contacts application worked very well.

Google phone, contacts and message application are terrible, they work slowly, you can't see the people in the phone book where the internet is not available or slow, the user interface is very ugly, you will force me to return to the iPhone!

Embarrassing situation fix this urgently OnePlus!

FIX THIS!

4. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 29, 2022

Aaron2017 , Jan 29, 2022 :
    I didn't do anything, i'm just a user like you. But they will not come back. I think they will be fully discontinued once the remaining phone series which were launched with OnePlus' communication apps either receive Oxygen OS 12, or reach end of life. I'm also relatively sure that OnePlus doesn't have much say in the matter and that this is Google's doing. The way i see it Google's communication suit will be the default for all OEM's that are running Android

Caomhin and Gor. like this.
  5. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Jan 29, 2022

Dresa91 , Jan 29, 2022 :
    Please stick to the unified mega thread and don’t create redundant threads! https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...and-messaging-apps-discussion-thread.1442341/

Caomhin likes this.