OnePlus Plus Plus: Redesign a OnePlus Product

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Dec 21, 2019

2. smily0201
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

smily0201 , Dec 21, 2019 :
    My idea is making the charger adopter as small as possible with dash or wrap charge ....because it is really difficult to carry out always ... either we need a backpack or something else to carry it always ..

MosheG1 likes this.
  3. smily0201
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

smily0201 , Dec 21, 2019 :
    My idea is for one plus SMART WATCH with extraordinary features lik voice command,maps,etc etc with high battery backup.

MosheG1 likes this.
  4. Huzayfah.patel
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

Huzayfah.patel , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Firstly i would like to say that I'm a university student and i have a OnePlus 7 pro. In terms of hardware, I don't think the phone is lacking much. the phone does everything that is expected and more.
    One thing which did come to my mind was to do with the software. The ambient display could be an option of an always on display so when the phone is on a table it doesn't need to be picked up. Having the option allows the flexibility for those who wish to utilise it. Also I feel more could be done with an ambient display than what is currently available. The potential to swipe off messages or something else simple.
    Adding to that, when playing music, the curved screen could act as a volume up or down just by swiping along the curved display.
    I do feel with an amoled screen, having an option of an always on screen would be brilliant.

i know it's only 1 suggestion so i do apologise but certain OEMs offer reverse wireless charge. This is slow but meant for earphones. could the bullets not be charged through the phone but a wired connection? i presume it would be quicker then wirelessly charging.

Keshav_bhatia likes this.
  5. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Dec 21, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 21, 2019 :
    true, however you can't take a dock with you everywhere... it's not practical.
    I really liked your post however!

buntycubal likes this.
  6. ajaykumardv
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2019

ajaykumardv , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 21, 2019 :
    Hi,

I have OnePlus 7T with bumper case, there is no protection for Camera lenses when I put on the floor. It easily scratches the lenses. Raise screen edge at least 0.5 mm.Currently I don't feel it is worth of ₹1k.

7. The Mastermind , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Red , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Hey. How about create something trendy like OnePlus leather wallet @real wallet that has a enrichment features such as ID E-wallet or something different and also a top notch tech such as, OnePlus smart bracelet or watch, mini surveillence 360 ° camera that easy to carry and attach anywhere at home and more security profiles.

8. RSP0902
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

TheOnePlusGamer and keithgpowell like this.
  9. Akshat0706
    Donut Dec 22, 2019

10. sksivakumar1
    Donut Dec 22, 2019

11. KathiravanJLR
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2019

KathiravanJLR , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 22, 2019 :
    My idea is to have a embossed oneplus logo on the back of phone which illuminates during phone call and incoming messages. It would be cool [e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e]

12. mfu.khan
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

mfu.khan , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Magnetic Charging Port on OnePlus devices(like magsafe on macbooks). Something like the attached image, but ofcourse with the warpcharge.

Attached Files:

13. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 22, 2019

Starcommander , Dec 22, 2019 :
    May be I can make it....
    The lightning ring should be movable such that it can be used with both front and rear camera also works as a stand!

buntycubal and script like this.
  14. artloverjv
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 22, 2019

artloverjv , Dec 22, 2019 :
    I think Airpods size Bullets Wireless are long awaited. Personally, I'll be more interested in these than the current ones. Here's a quick sketch of how I see them. Short on time these days but I'll try to do some Keyshot Renders for these.
    BTW, great contest again @Trista W.
    Happy Holidays.
    1577020614818.jpg

15. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Hello all! My ideia is about the phone and protective cases color's. I think there is a lack of offer. More themes, for example star wars or marvel or something and other's colors, for example thinking on the women's targets selling. "Never Settle 🇵🇹

buntycubal likes this.
  16. piyush17j , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Dec 22, 2019 :
    if OnePlus have added an fm radio to its devices it would be really appreciable also looking in today's technology we should also add an infrared blasters for various device controls it will make phone a power-packed.
    thanks

17. ssaisreenivas
    Eclair Dec 22, 2019

ssaisreenivas , Dec 22, 2019 :
    First of all,
    Hey community, Am Sreenivas and
    what exactly my IDEA is, to make a better a Silicon case with stunning features!

Lemme Expain you more!

Ever imagined Oneplus Devices having Wirelessly charged?
    (Its Okay, if you say you are NEVER gonna SETTLE and buy OP8 series, as it is being rumured that its gonna be having one,)

Ever imagined Oneplus Devices (from 6T) having a Headphone jack?
    (You are lucky if you bought 6 and still using it)

Ever forgot the Charge Brick and wanted to have a PUBG break?

All these issues / what if OnePlus did it like this? moments in your life,
    can be achieved by the CASE-IDEA i present now!

[​IMG]
    Oneplus_new_case_v2.0.jpg
    So, this my idea!

Main Features
    • having a Battery Bank (of 4000Mah) With you all the way(Just in the form factor of a case) ***
    • supporting the next gen of the WARP Charge for the older version mobiles **
    • having a Panel to Charge phone wirelessly *
    • having a Headphone jack (if you miss it) ****
    • having an additional Button to trigger your camera/ can be remapped to any function you need *****
    Other Features
    • All Silicon body with extra protection to camera bump
    MATTE BLACK EDITION
    Oneplus_new_case_matte_v2.0.jpg
    (yes! i love to have a matte black silicon case)
    [​IMG]

I Know they may not look awesome, but this is a initial idea.. ONEPLUS Team can make it really Awesome :D
    Thanks for reading!

Regards
    Sai Sreenivas

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019

18. dream.er
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2019

socceroos15 likes this.
  19. erikg80
    Froyo Dec 22, 2019

erikg80 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 22, 2019 :
    1577045352168.jpg
    OnePlus duel screen case please! can see multiple use cases for this, should be relatively easy to construct using already available screen tech.

20. script
    Nougat Moderator Dec 22, 2019

script , Dec 22, 2019 :
    The included keyboard is a great idea. Combine both :)