OnePlus Prospect

1. Sacco4 Cupcake Apr 20, 2019

Sacco4, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Hi everyone,

James here from Montreal.

So I'm not a OnePlus user yet but thinking about making the switch once the OnePlus 7 is released. I currently use a BlackBerry KeyOne (yes physical keyboard) although I love actually typing on a physical keyboard, I do miss having the larger screen and sadly BlackBerry seems to be going in the wrong direction.

OnePlus interests me because it seems to be very innovative to me and love the fact that they aren't very popular in my area! (I'm not much of a follower)

I'm looking forward to making some new friends here in hopes to jump on the OnePlus train!

Take care!

buntycubal, SJBoss and meatandy like this.
  2. Liehjan KitKat Apr 20, 2019

Liehjan, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Welcome! Have you always been a blackberry user, or did you jump om the train when they started using Android?:)

meatandy likes this.
  3. meatandy Nougat Apr 20, 2019

meatandy, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Welcome to the forum my friend , I wish you the best on your search for the next phone.

SJBoss and Sacco4 like this.
  4. Sacco4 Cupcake Apr 20, 2019

Sacco4, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Nope, always been a BlackBerry user, since my high school days about 15 years ago!

Complete love BlackBerry and probably always will but sadly they just haven't motivated me to stick around for much longer.

OnePlus just seems very intriguing to me!

meatandy and Liehjan like this.
  5. Sacco4 Cupcake Apr 20, 2019

Sacco4, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Are you guys OnePlus users? If so what is your experience and opinions on the product? Exited for the seven?

6. Liehjan KitKat Apr 20, 2019

Liehjan, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Yes, I've been a oneplus user since 2015.. Had been using samsung since the Note 1, but after owning three note phones I heard about OnePlus and wanted to try something different.. Have been a happy customer since, oxygenOS is the best part about OnePlus in my opinion.

7. Sacco4 Cupcake Apr 20, 2019

Sacco4, Apr 20, 2019 :
    Yes, read a lot about the OxygenOS and is really what I'm curious and most impressed about the most in OnePlus. Seems very customizable and love that aspect so much. Also the gesture based navigation reminds me a bit of BlackBerryOS which I enjoyed very much!

Liehjan likes this.