OnePlus Q1 tv via OnePlus 6

1. Dadapeer pathan
    Froyo Apr 30, 2021

Dadapeer pathan , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 30, 2021 :
    Hi Guys
    I purchased my OnePlus tv on 2019 December 16 from that time on words there Is no any problem with my tv but today morning 2021 April 30 . I noticed a line on my screen and I was nervous how can I clear this problem and who can help in this pandemic periods and when I call to OnePlus customer service they take address and tell me. He will raise complaint against me for repair and one guy came to see the problem ?. God knows who and how I
    1619760000029.jpg
    can clear my tvs problem ....!!
    Can anyone suggest what can I do pls help me OnePlus

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Apr 30, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 30, 2021 :
    You should place a service request on the OnePlus Care App by the following steps-
    1. Download OnePlus Care app by clicking here
    2. Find Serial number on the box of the TV or in TV Settings and register your TV on the app
    3. Raise a Service/Repair request
    4. A service number will be given and a technician will be assigned
    The rest will be taken care of by the OnePlus Service centre!

But this looks a lot like its a user damage to the product...so I don't think that the repair will be under warranty.

Thanks!
    Hope it helps

3. Dadapeer pathan
    Froyo Apr 30, 2021

Dadapeer pathan , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 30, 2021 :
    But from purchase of tv I till even touched the display with bare hands and any forcefully action to display and I purchased saparate smooth cloth to clean dust on screen

4. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Apr 30, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 30, 2021 :
    It may be possible that a capacitor on the board may have been shorted...anyways, the technician will diagnose the issue

Dadapeer pathan likes this.
  5. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Apr 30, 2021

Venky61 , Apr 30, 2021 :
    Hey,
    It does seem like the LEDs near the black portion are gone. Thus the black bar. It's just bad luck, it's nothing to dk with touching TV or doing something. If you have taken extended warranty, then you are good, if not you might have to shell out some money. That's how it is with electornics. Let the technician diagnose and give a verdict. All the best.

Dadapeer pathan likes this.