Oneplus Q155 TV is fraud product with fraud authorised service partner: Be aware before you buy. via OnePlus 7T

1. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

bharathjain , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Oneplus is not giving any support or repair or replacement for display issue raised after 15 days of purchase. They delay already by 1.5 month and still demanding money from me around 40000 to repair. I request community people to look into this matter and convey message to company. Thier authorised service partner cancelled twice repair request and once without engineer visit they closed request and charged money to company. Authorised service partner claim that this is physical damage. When i told them that i was out of station and did not harm the tv. There is no single small 0.1 mm dent. They in return says our TV is so delicate and you cant touch TV also. So they are making us fool and forcing to pay money and washing out hand for repary under warranty. .

Whenever you call oneplus support they take 48 hours to revert.
    1618387352014.jpg

1618387352083.jpg

1618387352135.jpg

1618387352189.jpg

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Apr 14, 2021

Venky61 , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Hey,
    Though it is unfortunate, I have already pointed out my view on your matter in another thread, you can check below
    You may share your Complaint ID so that I shall request the team to look into it again, but if the service engineer visits and claims that it's due to physical damage depending on the present condition the decision is totally based on that. It's your word against theirs.

3. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

Dear Sir

Below mentioned is detailed event happened. Attached is complaint detail and Invoice bill attached.

1. Tv purchased on 20-2-21 through oneplus online app.
    2. TV delivered o 24-2-21 and got it transporter to my place hiriyur from banaglore. Because no delivery to my place.
    3. Installation happened on 27-2-21 and everything was fine.
    4. 14-3-21 it was sunday we were out of home.
    5. 15-3-21 morning i switched on TV. Display issue started.
    6. 17-3-21 technician visited and did not open the TV and he took only photos and video shared with his team. The whole team was on phonecall and he conveyed message what they wanted. He asked me did u pinch anything. I said if i pinch then there will be dent on TV. He did not inform me anything and explained me anything abt physical damage judgement .and he left the place. I told him what to do. He said u can speak to customer care. When i called authorised service partner they said its 9000. I said why i should i pay when there is no harm done from my side. Then they did not revert anything.
    7. Raised complaint on 25-3-21 and 30-3-21. Both the time authorised service partner was rude on phonecall and gave illogical explanation on physical damage. Then they again said it will be 40000 as our technician got confused with 32 inch and 55 inch tv. I said when your technician can get confuse aboutt the size of the TV how can take judgement b/w physical damage or its defect without opening of the TV. He himself ask me that i pinched the TV. He was confused and gave force full deceision. Authorised service partner on phonecall they said i am cancelling your repair request. You can do what you want.
    8. I again raised repair request on 5-4 21 and they called me and asked photos and videos. Engineer did not visit my home. They closed repair request and charged oneplus service amt. They told me we booked dtdc to take your Tv to Bangalore and we will return after repair. When i asked docket no and when they will come to pick the tv. They said you have to pay 40000.
    I said i will not. .
    9. Again raised repair request and on 10-4-21 and they said same technical they will send for assesment. On 12-4-21 they put Aleem ahmed and he left the company one year back. .
    10. The authorised service partner inform oneplus that its physical damage so if you pay then only repair after series of miscommunication and sending untrained technician and cancelling repair request and closing repair request without visiting customer. How far its fair service from authorised service partner.
    11. Oneplus customer care from last 30 days saying our L2 agent will call and he will resolve issue.
    12. If this kind of pathetic service customer has to face. All your offline partner said there is no service from oneplus in TV segment. It seems like very much true. But i did mistake by trusting you and purchased TV online and ignored purchasing via flipkart with protection for insurance.

Today i pay 40000 for display. I get new TV at 64000 with physical damage protection from flipkart. Are you making fun of customer and charging huge money. Samsung and LG are much better in term of service and replacement.

Regards
    Bharath Jain
    Mob **********

Phone number edited by mod.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021

er.deepakcs likes this.
  4. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Apr 14, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 14, 2021 :
    BRUH don't put your number out here, its a public forum

Fabio.Mar likes this.
  5. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

If service person does not want to believe us. Then why as a customer i should believe technician judgement who cant find difference between 32 and 55 inch. I asked them you throw on my Tv if any single dent on TV. You should replace it. If no single dent i will pay and get repair.

6. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

7. Fabio.Mar
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Apr 14, 2021

Fabio.Mar , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Hello, i've edited your post taking off the phone number. Please, avoid to put your personal information in a public forum :)

8. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

9. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Apr 14, 2021

Venky61 , Apr 14, 2021 :
    That's not how it is with the Slim TVs these days. A slight pressure on the panel at wrong location can damage the display panel and it won't leave a dent. Sometimes these issues event take some time to reflect. For example, the TV is mishandled today, the effect can be visible a day after too. Anyway, I passed on your info to the team and requested them to look into it.

10. D1618563427091
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2021

D1618563427091 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Oh its really dangerous that you shared here in the pictures I am scared from oneplus devices I am using there TV products.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021

11. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2021

bharathjain , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 18, 2021 :
    My case has not been resolved yet. I have been committed over phone call thrice from last three days that panel will be replaced under waranty without paying any charges. I have not received any mail confirmation nor authorised service partner. It's been committed that I will receive mail in 24 hours. Pls look into it and convey messages to your TV. You are making customer life miserable.

12. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2021

bharathjain , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 18, 2021 :
    Pease be careful buying the TV from oneplus. This guys simply claim thier manufacturing defect as a physical damage. The team will be on call with engineer during thier visit and simply try to close as a physical damage. Neither they open and assess the tv and simply pass judgement by sending non professional technician who does not know the difference between 32 and 55 inch TV. The whole team of customer care they have got training of forwarding the issue for more time. so that customer should get fed up and pay the money for the repair. No use of L2 team who just listen to authorised partner. Authorised partner very well know the system of oneplus that every time the agent changes and customer will be fedup of the telling the story to all agent..

1. Authorised service partner cancel repair request on his own way and do not visit the customer and close the matter on photo and whats app. appoint a technician who left the company one year back. They are not ready for visit itself to send technician.

2. When there is no single dent on TV why should customer consider as physical damage. Please be aware the customer that LG and Samsung does not follow this prices.. samsung has changed my 32 inch tv panel under warranty.

3. Fraud practices has to be stoped. If customer is lying they could have send 2 technician to assess the TV. Authorised partner is rude and pathetic.

4. Please look into the matter carefully. I am following from last one month. Every offline partner when i was about to purchase Tv they said that there is worst service from oneplus. They will not give your service and only you will get price.

5. Please convey message to responsible people that authorised service partner are not able to answer and differentiate between physical damage and defect. I asked authorised service partner to come and hit the tv and prove me that there will be no single dent. Or put heavy pressure and i will see if tv get damaged.

6. Please do not fool customer by giving example of slim tv and liquid panel will break with lower pressure.

7. I have raised repair request with LG for four month. They visited 10 times. From one month i am following up this guys know how to postpone.

8. 25th march and 30th march cancelled repair request on thier own. On 5-4-21 they asked me photo and videos and i have shared. They closed the repair request.

9. On 10 th again repair request raised. They said we will come and check. They appointed engineer who left the company one year back and now again changed date as 16.4-21.

Regards
    Bharat jain
    1618731822043.jpg

1618731822070.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Trishala Anusha
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Apr 20, 2021

Trishala Anusha , Apr 20, 2021 :
    We have got in touch with you for more details to get this issue resolved. Hope your coordination would be in place to get this resolved at the earliest.

Regards,
    Anusha

14. bharathjain
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2021

15. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Apr 20, 2021

Venky61 , Apr 20, 2021 :
    She must have left a personal message to you asking for more details. Check the Message section on the forum.

16. NIteshjainmj
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2021

NIteshjainmj , Apr 21, 2021 :
    The oneplus tv service is worst in whole india. I bought 43' TV and that comes Dead on arrival and after 10 days, Not a single person or email or message send by oneplus for replacement. I also called many time to customer service call and they said issue given to back end team and we are working from home so your issue will be solved in 48 hours. Every time 48 hours. pathetic service by one-plus for new TV. never buy

17. bharathjain
    Cupcake May 13, 2021

bharathjain , via OnePlus 7T , May 13, 2021 :
    They are offering only 10% on panel. Please do not buy this tv at any cost and fraud services provided by thier authorised partner who just give judgement to allmost all tv which has display issue and they raise only one issue physical damage.. Do not buy OnePlus TV and neither pay for panel replacement. Please beware. Buy other brand TV.

er.deepakcs likes this.