ONEPLUS RIPOFFF!!!!!!

1. swizl
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2014

swizl , Oct 17, 2014 :
    If you return it within the 14 days in a bad condition, let's say scratched, they're allowed to not refund you the whole price but take an amount off for the damage.

/this!

You could try to return it without mentioning you dropped it. But if they find out you did... at best you'll end up with no money and no phone at all, broken or not.

rritambhar likes this.
  2. IonNuke
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2014

IonNuke , Oct 17, 2014 :
    Unless they do a really quick visual inspection and then test the software to find issues. Yeah it's like a gamble to stretch the truth and if they don't catch it then you get away with it. But say they catch it. Then there will be another thread about it LOL.

rritambhar and swizl like this.
  3. swizl
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2014

swizl , Oct 17, 2014 :
    I would expect a drop that damages the phones hardware to leave visible mark. But yes, think so too, would be gambling.

4. IonNuke
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2014

IonNuke , Oct 17, 2014 :
    I've seen phones drop right on the screen where the gorilla glass takes all the damage which visibly there's none. But internal components are susceptible to shock damage which they won't really be able to find out anyways even if the unit was torn down for inspection. At that point it would probably just waste too much time and times like that warranty replacements would technically be approved.

5. javilaca
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2014

javilaca , Oct 17, 2014 :
    Repair cost shouldn't be as close as the cost of buying a new phone. It defeats the point of having the option for repair and service. Might as well say there is no repair services for this phone.

6. Deactivated User
    Oct 17, 2014

sullyp likes this.
  7. sullyp
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2014

sullyp , Oct 17, 2014 :
    I cut off my arm, but God refused to grow me another one. WTF!! RIPOFF!

Taxas likes this.