OnePlus SAP'20: 4/6

1. agarwalpratyush
    Donut Dec 29, 2020

agarwalpratyush , Dec 29, 2020 :
    Well well well, already done with two-thirds of the Ambassador Program. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. In these past four months, I have gotten so close to my teammates that it feels more like family.

The reason I say “family” is because it was in this month that I realized we were more than just teammates. We rooted for each other, worried about each other's exams and submissions. This month has taught us a lot and helped us build bonds that I'm sure are going to last a lifetime.

December was filled with the stress of exams, coupled with the 7 years celebration of the brand. So much happened this year that it becomes difficult to list it all out in this one thread.

This month not only did we launch Paper Planes, a campaign to talk about how Covid'19 has affected all of our lives. But also worked for the launch of a game called AK vs AK, to promote the new Netflix Original movie – AK vs AK.

With the year coming to a close, we can only hope for 2021 to be better. Here's to wishing 2021 has even more eventful experiences and meaningful lessons for all of us. Wish you a very Happy New Year in advance.

Never Settle.