OnePlus SAP'20: The Journey Begins.

1. kaashvisaxena
    Eclair Sep 30, 2020

kaashvisaxena , Sep 30, 2020 :
    "Results Announced!"

14th August 2020, when everything changed.

It was around late afternoon and my phone didn’t stop buzzing.
    I made it to the OnePlus Student Ambassador Program'20.

selectnew.PNG

Expect the unexpected!- how I sum up my journey so far.

Working with OnePlus Student Ambassadors has been a blessing. I’m surrounded with so much energy and talent that one can only dream of!

It took us 30 minutes into the program to make a spam group and start with our banter the moment we got added to the Official WhatsApp group. We’re still at it and level up our spam as each day passes by. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it’s just been a month and a half.
    [While I type this, I’m sure there are already 500 messages waiting in my chats]

There’s still so much to register, something new to discover each day. We start our day with a Spotify session and end it with scribble rounds or zoom calls where we bond over memes and hear stories from the launches.

From sending us pizzas & burgers for three days during our online induction to a brand new OnePlus Nord, our managers certainly set a bar too high.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-30 at 11.06.21 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-30 at 10.49.01 AM.jpeg

We met the OnePlus India team with a smile too wide, refilling our coffees and asking way too many questions to get an insight on how they do what they do.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-30 at 10.03.43 AM.jpeg

The amount of responsibility that comes with this role has deeply moved me. Our groups are never silent- sharing ideas and shaping the ones that we finalise has been a very important part of this program.

As a team member, I’ve realised how important it is to communicate and define a goal. As an individual, I can only say that we set our own limits, we define what we want to do and how we want to do it. I wish to see my newly found family as soon as possible.

While the pandemic settles, I hope that you all #NeverSettle.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020

2. VasuJain1970
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020

kaashvisaxena likes this.
  3. kaashvisaxena
    Eclair Sep 30, 2020

VasuJain1970 likes this.
  4. agarwalpratyush
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

kaashvisaxena likes this.