OnePlus SAP'20 | Two Down

1. Simleen Virdi
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2020

Simleen Virdi , Oct 27, 2020 :
    With peaks of joy and valleys of heartache, it was a roller coaster ride. It was both scary and exciting at the same time!

Why scary ... lets not talk about it!
    But why exciting because starting from the launch, the campaigns, the planning, the effort going from the back end is an experience we never get to see as an audience. I'm so glad I got the chance to do the same.
    The special highlight to me would be when I personally got to showcase my face art skills incorporated into OnePlus. The feeling was unreal.

FaceArtXOneplus was based on The OnePlus World for the 8T Launch. 6hrs of hard work and 2 days of backache resulted to something that I had never thought any phone brand would do.

FAOP-18.jpg

Campaigns on Digital Wellbeing in association with GirlUp helped me realize how a company like OnePlus does not just sell a phone- but a lifestyle- a lifestyle that promotes your well-being regardless.

#UltraStopsAtNothing made me realize how far I've come with my journey and how motivating people have been that I'm here just because of that special talent. I did not let my insecurity control me forever and worked on exercising my full potential in anything I undertook!

“Hope” is the thing with feathers,
    perches my soul,
    And sings the tune without the words,
    And Never Settle - at all!

Here's a link to my FaceArtXOnePlus :
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CGXamDdh7tF/

2. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Oct 27, 2020

Apurwa_Masook likes this.