OnePlus scam artists non existant customer service!!!

1. clarkydpimp
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

clarkydpimp , Nov 16, 2015 :
    Got this piece of crap phone back in OCTOBER arrived with a faulty fingerprint sensor as well as signal dropping out a lot. Immediately contacted customer support at which point they told me to book a remote session (which I could not) and after a lack of response to my ticket I demanded to return the phone. I have repeatedly responded to my ticket since then 1 MONTH AGO as well as messaging via FB and they are chosing to completely ignore me

Oneplus customer service is beyond shit, they basically take your money, **** you in the *** then kick you out in the rain!!!!

How does one get this abysmal company to respond?

Vikramjeetsaran likes this.
  2. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Nov 16, 2015

Tokolozi , Nov 16, 2015 :
    And here it is....
    Have you tried: Calling/live chat?
    @Adam Krisko might be helpful if you pm him. BUT be civilised, no swearing ar other BS.

3. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 16, 2015

4. clarkydpimp
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

Where is the Uk telephone contact details? Yes I have spoken with Live Chat which led me to the ticket etc.
    I have always spoken civilised with them but have now lost my rag after having had no response to the last 5 messages in my ticket (since 3 weeks ago)

5. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Nov 16, 2015

Tokolozi , Nov 16, 2015 :
    I found the belgian one under the support page, think the UK one should be there as well.

6. ppod
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

ppod , Nov 16, 2015 :
    Did they get you to submit yourself for DNA testing yet?

Step 1 : DNA test to ensure your human.
    Step 2 : Lie Detector to make sure you didnt damage it yourself.
    Step 3 : Copy of passport to prove you can travel.
    Step 4 : Pictures and videos of the phone acting up on top of Mount Fuji.

After those 4 steps it will all be plain sailing to get a repair as long as you pay postage.

nexus123, Bharath HT and clarkydpimp like this.
  7. clarkydpimp
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

This company is a dam disgrace, after waiting 30 minutes for live chat upon requesting my ticket number she then completely ignored me........

8. Adam Krisko
    KitKat Community Expert Nov 17, 2015

Adam Krisko , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I'm sorry for the frustration. Can you please PM me your ticket number so I can follow up on this?

Bharath HT, Dr. Indest and PRK.R like this.
  9. UnDim
    Eclair Nov 17, 2015

UnDim , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Yeah good luck.. I have been without a phone for a month. Sent it into their warehouse for replacement and for some reason hit the black hole there. No response. Last phone I buy from them.

10. Adam Krisko
    KitKat Community Expert Nov 17, 2015

Adam Krisko , Nov 17, 2015 :
    PM me your ticket too.

Bharath HT likes this.
  11. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

jerrymilton , Nov 17, 2015 :
    messaging via FB, now that is funny. Did you really expect that to pan out ? the forum is very active as you have noticed on the responses for trying to help....ya just gotta ASK, going on a rant won't solve anything.

sumii0626 likes this.
  12. ih8c0ldweath3r
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2015

ih8c0ldweath3r , Nov 17, 2015 :
    That is so great lol

13. JeffW
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2015

JeffW , Nov 17, 2015 :
    You should try not being a dickweed

I would ignore you're emails too if they were like this

Bharath HT likes this.
  14. Bharath HT
    KitKat Nov 17, 2015

Bharath HT , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Lol noted:D

nexus123 likes this.
  15. Vikramjeetsaran
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

Vikramjeetsaran , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Totally agree by your views. Following my interaction with customer service on chat, the people there are disgracefully ignorant. And they have not solved any of my inquiries ever. I have had one plus products for more than one year, but it seems that one has to prey that one will not require customer service. What's the reason? Saving money? Chinese people inability to do customer service due to ignorant behaviour (one child special child)? Indian call center? Whatever the reason, there customer service and chat is disgraceful. Oneplus; I have chat transcripts if you want to improve....

16. Vikramjeetsaran
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

No Jerry. He is not one, there are many affected by their disgraceful, ignorant, nonexisting customer service.

17. Vikramjeetsaran
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2015

I can forward you a few chat transcripts showing how ignorant and useless is their customer service division. It can eat away your patient mind easily.

18. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

nexus123 , Nov 17, 2015 :
    This is my favorite step you have listed.
    But I have some questions about Fuji.
    Is that bottled water really from Fuji?
    Is the band Fugees from Fuji?
    In the song Doo Wop (That Thing) from former Fugees singer Lauren Hill she says
    "Some girls, some girls are only, about That thing, that thing, that thing", what is " that thing"?

19. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

jerrymilton , Nov 17, 2015 :
    not sure what your response has to do with mine. and I would suggest to ANYONE having issues w/ their OnePlus phone to try and resolve their issues here on the forum cuz the majority of the time the problems are not HARDWARE related and can be solved if one just ask.