oneplus sent broken tempered glass

1. NiTiNDHiMaN
    Eclair Sep 16, 2019

NiTiNDHiMaN , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Today i received tempered glass for my oneplus 6T from online oneplus store india. But i opened the package and see tempered glass was cracked from upper and medium part. Oneplus is popular for its quality and services. I didn't expect from oneplus this type of quality they send me.

I call customer care for refund/return product but he asked they have analysis team so they analyse product by images and then after analyse process they send me to service centre for repair my tempered glass lol terms and conditions of oneplus. Even amazon and flipkart have 10 days replacement without any terms and conditions. Oneplus is only focus for money making and not care for its customers. Thanks, i lost my ₹790 for this cheap product.
    View attachment 1132645

View attachment 1132642

View attachment 1132644

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 16, 2019

camohan , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Hey there, I have removed one of the image which had your personal details. Please refrain from sharing personal data online.

As per the terms of sales, there is a provision of replacement within 10 days for manufacturing defect.

Since your cases falls under manufacturing defect they should ideally provide replacement. What did the service centre give reason for no replacement?

3. NiTiNDHiMaN
    Eclair Sep 16, 2019

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 16, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 16, 2019 :
    He hasn't deleted. The pictures aren't uploaded properly.