Oneplus slate font not applying via OnePlus 6

1. Anton_Yamkovoy
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

Anton_Yamkovoy , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    OnePlus Slate font doesn't apply in certain areas of the notifications and other stuff such as gboard, vk application, spotify, browser, etc. For example, if someone sends you a message on whatsapp, the actual subject message appears in default android roboto font but everything else appears in OnePlus Slate. Is this a bug or Android 10 issue or something else? How can I fix it?
    1604020015466.jpg

1604020015444.jpg

1604020015406.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Oct 31, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 31, 2020 :
    Set it to the other font, restart the phone and see if it applies that font. If so, then reapply the Slate font, restart the phone and see if that rectifies the issue.

If not, select the other font, restart the phone and leave it at that. 😎👍🏻

3. Anton_Yamkovoy
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2020

Anton_Yamkovoy , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 31, 2020 :
    I have only two fonts in customization menu, roboto and oneplus slate. If I set roboto, and reboot my phone, it has roboto everywhere. But when I set oneplus slate font and reboot the phone it has the issue that you saw on screenshots

4. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Oct 31, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 31, 2020 :
    Looks something between the font and android is broken.

Only way round that is to use the Roboto font or backup your data and do a full Erase All Data factory reset.

Beyond that you could also try OnePlus support.

Report the issue directly to OnePlus Developers as a Bug report.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

And also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact and online chat details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support