OnePlus Software Maintenance Schedule

1. Matt 80 Lollipop May 12, 2019

Matt 80, May 12, 2019 :
    Support for the oneplus x has officially ended.

2. Matt 80 Lollipop May 12, 2019

Matt 80, May 12, 2019 :
    Unlikely IMO.

3. Matt 80 Lollipop May 12, 2019

Matt 80, May 12, 2019 :
    In your dreams, even pixels don't get more than 3 years.

4. Y1557686371336 Cupcake May 12, 2019

Last edited: May 13, 2019

5. Matt 80 Lollipop May 12, 2019

Matt 80, May 12, 2019 :
    What's the 6t display got to do with this software maintenance schedule thread?

Last edited: May 13, 2019

6. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

sir1jaguar, May 13, 2019 :
    Good day,

T-Mobile people from Seattle, Washington already told us that there's NO software that's coming from OnePlus since March 9 (that still have the January 1 Security update with OLD native apps versions that comes with the phone, like camera, contacts, etc .......)

Launched only last November, 2018 that most people bought it between December till January, and now only less than 2% of T-Mobile USA sale, as more and more people see the BULLSHIT this company doing.

NO MONTHLY SECURITY UPDATE & blaming T-Mobile USA that they are the one who's doing the customization, tweaking, adding, etc... in the OS, before it will be send OTA.

Even CEO LEGERE and CTO Ray already said in their tweets with their supervisors in Technical Support, they are NOT doing thag for YEARS already.

T-MOBILE USA, only have 3 STEPS for the OS updates:
    * DEVELOPMENT - by the Manufacturer of the said device (they just asking them to add features & services that is for their network BUT they are NOT the one doing it)
    * TESTING - by T-Mobile USA people (after the manufacturer is done with the software) for a week or so.
    * COMPLETE - the OTA will send by T-Mobile if AFTER testing is good and now problem at all.

That's how it goes since January, 2013.

So, STOP the blaming game as we called Samsung, Apple, LG, etc ... and they never told us that T-Mobile USA is CUSTOMIZING, , ETC... by THEMSELVES the OS, that's why it's taking so long.

Their answer is: "We are sorry for the inconveniences, as we are still working in the software, and if there's more to it that T-Mobile suggested to us, it will be included, and if it's done, they will push it OTA".

Do your job ONEPLUS in software side as you'll spending majority of your time pumping new phones every 6 months, and leave us with outdated Security update by Google.

WAKE UP!!!

7. ironass KitKat May 13, 2019

ironass, May 13, 2019 :
    Tin foil hat time.

[​IMG]

If there was one iota of truth in anything that you have stated... why are T-Mobile (USA) falling over themselves to stock and sell the new OnePlus 7? :rolleyes:

toastytoast1234 likes this.
  8. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

This guy (IronAss), is the EPITOME of being stupid and idiotic fanboy in one...

Do you have life?

Unless you're working with OnePlus and they are paying you $50/hour, then maybe you have the reason to be here, all the time.

IF NOT, then you're just dumb as a rock!

Thank you

9. ironass KitKat May 13, 2019

ironass, May 13, 2019 :
    Strange... instead of answering my perfectly polite question in a proper and reasoned manner, you choose to hurl abuse, name call and make unfounded accusations towards me. Why is that, I wonder? :rolleyes:

10. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

Like TIN FOIL hat?!?

It's a KNOWN FACT that EVERY MANUFACTURERS of phones now has the FINAL say on their OS, even a wireless carriers suggested some new features.

BUT y'all keep on defending OnePlus even what they are doing is just to give you WORDS that y'all think is the TRUTH, even just shut up people.

Please enlighten yourself to why you're like that?!?

Thanks

11. ironass KitKat May 13, 2019

ironass, May 13, 2019 :
    So... what is the answer to my earlier question...

12. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 13, 2019

There's NO real question, as you started right away with TIN FOIL HAT meme.

Go to T-Mobile USA website, then CALL their technical support people then ask for the supervisor.

And even TWEET CEO LEGERE & CTO RAY, that IF everything that OnePlus telling us about the T-Mobile version is TRUE.

YOU will get the same answer I got since January of 2019.

Please, STOP with the drama of you (and others) in DEFENDING this shitty company, called OnePlus from Shenzhen, China.

Thank you

13. ironass KitKat May 14, 2019

ironass, May 14, 2019 :
    So... what is the answer to my earlier question...

14. J1557232562933 Cupcake May 14, 2019

J1557232562933, May 14, 2019 :
    update to community beta 2 for pie on my one plus 3T

phone is running slow. fingerprint is slow, switching between apps is slow, camera take time to open and click slow

15. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 14, 2019

sir1jaguar, May 14, 2019 :
    FYI,

ALL these WANKERS has limited comprehension!

It is already said even in the picture, that in the DEVELOPMENT step, it's the MANUFACTURERS who are DEVELOPING the software, NOT T-Mobile.

T-Mobile TEST it AFTER the said MANUFACTURER is DONE doing the OS with their SUGGESTED features & services.

BECAUSE of the ADDITIONAL features they are asking, YES it takes another round of time for the MANUFACTURERS to finish it, BUT the LIES y'all telling people that T-Mobile USA is the one who's making the software, NOT OnePlus is stupid at best!

And as what I've said, I have a direct message with OnePlus people sometime last February-March about this issue, and they are amenable that there's a problem in the process of finishing the OS, especially for the T-Mobile USA version.

The PROBLEM is OnePlus has LESS people than Samsung, Apple, LG, MOTOROLA, etc......... when it comes to software engineer, computer scientists, etc..., so it takes much longer for them to finish their software, even they are NOT even half of those companies phones in the market.

I live in a place that has THOUSANDS of all those people around me, from Apple, Google, Cisco, Qualcomm, Intel, Dell, Samsung, FB, Twitter, Amazon, etc..... that houses MOST of their engineers and that's what they are doing every single day.

It just shows that ALL the FANBOYS/FANGIRLS only know is what the interwebz & OnePlus bullshit feeds to them.

I know, that even I'll cure cancer, show the proof, that even I'll make the CEO of T-Mobile say something here or even Pete Lau, as long it will hurt your ego and pride, y'all will NOT accept it.

That's the truth about this!

I hope that y'all will WAKE UP to the reality that OnePlus CANNOT do what they have to do, as they are NOT capable of it. and that's a FACT!

Have an awesome day/night to y'all

Last edited: May 14, 2019

16. sir1jaguar Gingerbread May 14, 2019

sir1jaguar, May 14, 2019 :
    Fact:

"NOTHING that OnePlus 7 Pro features that is very important, needed & new in a smartphone for $700+ (plus tax)"

It's super UNDERWHELMING!

Just be honest to yourself that the 90Hz is the only thing that's good to it.

* NO IP rating
    * NO wireless charging
    * NO MicroSD card slot
    * NO 5G, unlike Samsung, LG, etc... that has it now
    * NO QUAD DAC
    * NO 3.5 mm headphone jack
    * And MANY MORE features/service that people wants as an OPTION rather than NOTHING!

F@#& OnePlus!!!

This company is only good in LYING & KEEP on saying it's the BEST & GREAT, even it's NOT!!!

ONLY STUPID will trust and believe in this company...

#NeverSettle our ***!!!

17. avingadge Cupcake May 15, 2019

avingadge, May 15, 2019 :
    since last software upgrade our camera output is degraded on one plus 6t. is there any fix for it ?????

sir1jaguar likes this.
  18. S1558054917722 Cupcake May 17, 2019

19. BryanYadiel2 Donut May 17, 2019

20. maillofsubrata Cupcake May 18, 2019

maillofsubrata, May 18, 2019 :
    please do something about camera
    after p 9 back camera pictures goes to fade. this is my cell phone problem ?