OnePlus Sticker 2.0 - Round 2 Selection

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole Q. Brand Person Staff Member Mar 17, 2016

Nicole Q., Mar 17, 2016 :
    Hola my friends,

It is the time for announcing the final 10 winners!!! I will just cut the crap and present the list to you:

No.10 Melody Wai - Sticker set for the Forum

No. 9 Pablo Guzobad - Since 2014

No. 8 Sam Hodson's design

No. 7 Jonathan Granger - 'Interstellar'

No. 6 Pateesh RK - Never Settle

No. 5 Maximillian Weiss'd design

No. 4 Leon Appelman - OnePlus Logo design

No. 3 Weronika Pieban - OnePlus Logo design

No. 2 Rohit Anand - OnePlus Logo design

No. 1 Genrich M. - OnePlus Logo design

Congratulations!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,

Ever since the contest started, I had quite a lot wonderful mornings. I go to work, check the inbox, and there're always new entries coming in and all the artwork are just so unique and amazing.

You wouldn't believe that till the very last minute, we received hundreds of entries from more than 150 wonderful designers, which also made the first round selection very tough and well, long.

People asked me what the criterion are the other day. To be honest, I found it very difficult to clarify. So what we did was, putting all entries together, and we asked all OnePlus employees to cast their votes. Round 1 selection took the whole day but the office was having so much fun.

So here we go, TOP 20 design and their makers. Choose 'Yes' or 'No' in the form and let us know if you think the design is a TOP 10!

The vote session will stop in 120 hours, starting from now.

Congratulations to all the designers who get selected! We also prepared gift bags for the lucky voters!

Now let the party begin.

Best,
    Nicole

P.s. A note for the designers: feel free to share your design stories here :p Good luck

annabusnello, gabdul, DRCH and 57 others like this.
  2. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Mar 17, 2016

camohan, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Woohoiooo. Thanks team for selecting me in Top 20.

My Entry Number is 12 and this is the conceptual idea behind the sticker :

I do not have any hands-on with photoshop or any other computer program for designing , hence I have considered "MS paint" to prepare my Sticker.
    Please see the image before you start reading about the concept behind the drawing, Here it goes :

I have tried to convey that Oneplus Devices are a complete package in the sense that it is power-packed with both Hardware and Software front. ROM/ Software is a heart of a mobile device and Oxygen Starts with alphabet "O", I have therefore highlighted "O" with a dark color with Heart Inside it. The circuit diagram around the name "Oneplus" represents the Hardware aspect of the device. Both the software and hardware are bundled in rectangular box depicting it as a "Complete Package". I Hope you guys like it.

Hope you guys like it..!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016

3. luxuskamel KitKat Mar 17, 2016

luxuskamel, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Yay

BUT Do we really need to login with an google acc ??

Ps: congrats to all who are in top 20 :) really great stickers you made there :)

Laamapalmu and pablofg1978 like this.
  4. Nicole Q. Brand Person Staff Member Mar 17, 2016

Just to make sure 1 person can only submit 1 response

5. marcvento12 Jelly Bean Mar 17, 2016

Laamapalmu likes this.
  6. NV Zahid Gingerbread Mar 17, 2016

Laamapalmu likes this.
  7. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Mar 17, 2016

SoniaB, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Submitted the form - congrats to those that made it to the Top 20 and good luck to all that make it to the Top 10! [​IMG]

8. bviengthong Honeycomb Mar 17, 2016

Laamapalmu, m3llow5ky and SoniaB like this.
  9. Ceasedd Marshmallow Mar 17, 2016

10. Rick Manders KitKat Community Expert Mar 17, 2016

11. Deepak.Si KitKat Mar 17, 2016

12. Freeboy_1 Eclair Mar 17, 2016

Freeboy_1, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Gratz everyone,i made my sticker too late..But i`m pretty sure that they wouldn`t pick it anyway :D

Laamapalmu and SoniaB like this.
  13. prateeshrk Honeycomb Mar 17, 2016

prateeshrk, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Great to hear that all the employees cast their vote for the round 1 selection and my design was selected! :) Thank You OnePlus! My design is #14- NEVER SETTLE.

The story behind my design is that, lately every design is shifting towards simplicity. I thought of going against the odds and designed this abstract NEVER SETTLE sticker! Hope you all like it! Please vote me up.;)

I'm only 15 and I designed it with whatever little knowledge I have about Adobe Illustrator. I also had my exams this month so I didn't get much time to design a much better one and had to submit it very late just before the deadline.

@nicoleqiao Feel free to change the color scheme according to your liking if you want...

Congratulations to the other winners too!
    Please do cast your votes! Every vote counts... :)
    OnePlusSticker v3.0.0.jpg

P.S.: I have no idea why the color of the pic changes slightly when I upload a pic here.

14. rohitanand Jelly Bean Mar 17, 2016

rohitanand, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Thank you OnePlus team for selecting my entry in Top 20 designs.

My entry is #15 Rohit Anand - 3D Never Settle

IMG_20160317_132548.jpg

Carved out in a thick paper sheet... took some serious time and effort but believe me guys...totaly worth it...
    Proudly standing on my desk...

#neversettle

p.s. Black color is because of lack of OnePlus' signature Red sheet at hand.... just see it in Red like me... :)

byap, paulissimo, vsm007 and 4 others like this.
  15. script Marshmallow Moderator Mar 17, 2016

script, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Congrats to all top 20 winners.

Good luck for the next round.

Good luck to my personal 3 favorites :)

16. Selphie Eclair Mar 17, 2016

Selphie, Mar 17, 2016 :
    \o/ Thank you so much for choosing my design :)
    I really enjoy the diversity of the chosen stickers - wonderful work everyone!

For those interested: my entry is #19

[​IMG]

The idea behind my design is to let fans build their own stickers. You're presented with a sticker-set, containing a few different cat motives, as well as a few different box designs featuring the OnePlus logo, and thus are able to customize and position the stickers to your liking. The white background of the cat stickers may encourage you to color them according to your personal preferences. Most likely, and hopefully, no finished sticker will end up looking the same in the end. You could even trade leftover cat stickers, or boxes, in order to obtain an even more distinct look for your very own sticker design. :)

I hope you like the concept :>

Luka, byap, JeenaR1967 and 20 others like this.
  17. Nicole Q. Brand Person Staff Member Mar 17, 2016

Suggestion: changing the cat to Una would be awesome

James Mathew, byap, kezheng and 8 others like this.
  18. Selphie Eclair Mar 17, 2016

Selphie, Mar 17, 2016 :
    Haha, yeah, you're absolutely right. :D That actually occurred to me once I noticed that quite a few Una-designs had been selected. Could be done easily though, given the design made it into the top 5. :)
    Which brings me to a question: Have the contest rules been changed? Or did I just misinterpret "Top 5" as in >the 5 designs with most votes will be chosen< instead of >we will select our favourite 5 out of the top 10< ?

Laamapalmu, Tobikage and prateeshrk like this.
  19. Mike Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 17, 2016

Mike, Mar 17, 2016 :
    You're right: because of the (honestly unexpected) amount of awesome stickers, we felt it was fair to make the top 10 instead.

byap, pablofg1978, Laamapalmu and 4 others like this.
  20. prateeshrk Honeycomb Mar 17, 2016

prateeshrk, Mar 17, 2016 :
    That's a fantastic decision! All the designs you selected are damn awesome! I think it would have been a tough job selecting these 20 designs out of the total 150-200 designs! :)

byap and Laamapalmu like this.