?

Dialer and Messaging App?

1. OnePlus's Phone App & OnePlus Messages

2. Google's Phone App & Messages

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. S1602947991671
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2020

S1602947991671 , Oct 31, 2020 :
    Really its very much disappointing with good dialer and message app. I do agree with you. Need OnePlus dialer and message app. Else I don't have any option to return the phone even on loss of some bugs.

2. S1602947991671
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2020

S1602947991671 , Oct 31, 2020 :
    May feel OnePlus and other, dialer app is only for calls.. But the feel of oneplus 6 is not there with Nord. Its really disappointed me a lot.

3. rohitmarines
    Honeycomb Nov 1, 2020

rohitmarines , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 1, 2020 :
    I agree to some extent ...I have also posted an idea to OnePlus in which I have requested to introduce another call recording app or add this feature to already existing voice recorder app ...

That too only becoz if they have any agreement with Google to use its dialer and msg app .. and they can't change it to OnePlus apps

Then in that case , I have suggested the above idea

4. rohitmarines
    Honeycomb Nov 1, 2020

AbhiSomeone likes this.
  5. AbhiSomeone , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 9, 2020 :
    Congratulations and Thanks to all of you😊 Finally we were heard after a great deal of time but its all good when we get what we want. OnePlus Messages and Dialer apps can now be sideloaded to our beloved Nord.

🖕🏻 to all the haters who were from the beginning only discouraging and demotivating us.

6. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Nov 9, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 9, 2020 :
    Messages and Contacts app. The Dialler is still unavailable to date 👍🏻👍🏻

7. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Nov 9, 2020

Not currently, the OnePlus Dialler App is still incompatible with the Nord. So the Google with the recording warning is gonna stay default. Same on the new 8T and new Nord N10 and N100 as well.

All newer OnePlus phones are stuck with the Google Dialler. 😎👍🏻

8. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Nov 9, 2020

KeepTransisting , Nov 9, 2020 :
    A welcome change. Google's insistence on privacy for call recording is fantastic. Having the call record before the other person picks up is a blatant violation of privacy.

Caomhin likes this.
  9. ranjeetj
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

10. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Nov 9, 2020

So tru, even out of courtesy, a person should be notified they are being recorded. Otherwise its just blatant disgusting behaviour and should be illegal worldwide. 😎👍🏻

11. AbhiSomeone , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 9, 2020 :
    Maybe or maybe not coz you don't know for sure coz you're not on the development team or are you?

12. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Nov 9, 2020

Nope, am delighted that they don't give access to such a despicable feature without warning the person taking the call. Disgusting behaviour. About time it was stopped. Google Dialler all the way. 😎😎👍🏻👍🏻

dpenov likes this.
  13. Fast_and_Curious
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 10, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Put that finger back in yours as oneplus wont allow a working dialer app on the nord through sideloading.

14. AbhiSomeone
    Froyo Nov 17, 2020

AbhiSomeone , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 17, 2020 :
    So you're a developer too? Or just a hater?
    Most definitely the latter

15. Abhishek654
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2020

16. Fast_and_Curious
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 17, 2020 :
    Just a user who checked before commenting on a public forum.

Also if you seek any reply from developer then this is not the right place. You would know that if you actually were not a hater!

17. AbhiSomeone
    Froyo Nov 17, 2020

Abhishek654 likes this.
  18. AbhiSomeone
    Froyo Nov 17, 2020

AbhiSomeone , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 17, 2020 :
    Bro I'm also waiting for the same dialer and after all the things said and read, I still believe that its coming. I started this thread to convey a message to the OnePlus dev team not to overcast you opinion.

19. Fast_and_Curious
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 17, 2020 :
    Brother, its still not overcasting my opinion in any way. Its allowing people who didnt read what oneplus had said in the listing for nord and clearly advertised to complain that its not their mistake they bought the device without reading. I will be happy if you get what you seek for through this, but i would like to mention that this is a user forum and if you want to give this feedback, give it through a proper channel.

✌️ Peace