OnePlus stole my money

1. karlaq
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2016

karlaq , Aug 31, 2016 :
    The most ridiculous after sales support system I have ever experienced. I have always been a loyal Oneplus customer and whe n my OPX broke I ordered another. The new phone I received was faulty, on turning it on I noticed two large burnt in lines across the screen and subsequently I opened a replacement claim with the manufacturer. This was at the end of June. It is now September and I am still without a phone. It took them one month to screen the device and identify that it was in fact faulty. Then my replacement order was created and this was shown on the "My Orders" screen. It took another month to dispatch my order and at this stage I was so jaded by the situation that I just wanted my money back so I opened a paypal dispute. Oneplus immediately answered informing me that they can't dispatch the phone with the Paypal dispute opened so I consequently closed it. Big mistake as the phone was not dispatched, instead they just cancelled my replacement order and no reason was given. Been trying to obtain an answer ever since but this was to no avail. I have a feeling that each reply I am receiving is automated since I keep getting the same answers, irrelevant of what questions I am asking. They essentially stole my money and coerced me into closing a paypal dispute. Paypal now can't support me as I closed the claim, obviously Oneplus customer care have been of no help whatsoever and I am left without a phone and with a bill of 239e.

This is a warning to you all. Never get involved with this sad excuse of a customer support team.

peter.mahoney likes this.
  2. sfomin
    Nougat Aug 31, 2016

3. daryldeal
    Eclair Sep 1, 2016

4. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2016

Gonzo01 likes this.
  5. bonghollywood
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2016

6. Dchrono
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2016

Dchrono , Sep 1, 2016 :
    @karlaq hope this works out for you, I probably would have cancelled PayPal dispute to speed up a resolution with OP as well.