OnePlus Store via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. NikshepMaknoor , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi,

I had recently made a purchase via the OnePlus store app for a OnePlus 9 R mobile phone along with Buds Z. I had used a coupon for this purchase (Education Benefits). However, the order got cancelled somehow after the payment (I did not cancel the order from my side) and then later the refund was initiated. Now the interesting part is that the coupon is a one-time time use only coupon. Apparently, the coupon can't be added back to my account since it has been used.

I fail to understand what OnePlus is trying to achieve by cheating their customers.

I bought OnePlus products worth few lacs in the past couple of years and this is how you treat your loyal customers. This is simply disgraceful and atrocious on your part. I always believed that you guys are a customer first company, but apparently I was wrong. I think it's time for you to re-evaluate your policies, ethics and business values.

#ShameOnYouOnePlus

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021

2. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Jun 18, 2021

camohan , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi there, was the order cancelled automatically or for some other reason.

Also did you try reaching out to the customer support at www.oneplus.in/support.

What exactly was that coupon related to? I mean what were the benefits?

3. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Jun 18, 2021

Nipu_1998 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi,
    Don't panic for the coupon. Its just a common procedure that coupon codes can be redeemed only once.
    Contact the OnePlus support and give them the necessary details like the coupon number, the order on which the coupon was used etc.. They will provide you with a case number.
    After verification of your claim ( usually depends upon the cancellation reasons etc) , they will issue you a new coupon code. ( Usually takes about 10-14 days)
    The new coupon can then be used for your next purchase

OALEXANDER and NikshepMaknoor like this.
  4. NikshepMaknoor , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi,

The payment was successful, but somehow the order got cancelled. I contacted the support team and they told me that the coupon is a one time use coupon. It was an education benefits coupon (Rs. 1000 off on phones nad TVs) which would expire in November, 2021.

5. NikshepMaknoor , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi,

I contacted the customer care. They have not raised a ticket for this and told me that coupons are for one time use only. I guess I'll have to speak to them again tomorrow and ask them to escalate it to the supervisor/concerned team. Thanks for the information.

Nipu_1998 likes this.
  6. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Jun 18, 2021

camohan , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi there, yes please reach out to them again citing the reason that order was not cancelled from your side.

7. NikshepMaknoor , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi,

I had already mentioned it to them that the order was not cancelled from my end and even if I cancel the order from my end, the coupon must be added back to my account right? Anyhow, I'll speak to them once again tomorrow and edit the post if there are any developments. Thank you.

McJader, Nipu_1998 and camohan like this.
  8. Nipu_1998

Nipu_1998 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 18, 2021 :
    If you have used the social media handle customer support, i would suggest to use the other methods. The social media handles usually gives the same reply .
    I would suggest live chat or connecting them via call.
    Request a case ID for the issue.
    Also, you can mail them at
    onepluscare@oneplus.com

NikshepMaknoor likes this.
  9. NikshepMaknoor , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jun 18, 2021 :
    True, I'll contact them via WhatsApp/call tomorrow. Also, I'll mail them regarding this. Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciate it.

Nipu_1998 likes this.
  10. Nipu_1998