OnePlus Student Ambassador: Month 5! via OnePlus Community App

1. Suparna_Mukherjee , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 29, 2021 :
    Hi guys!
    The month of January turned out to be quite an event for us students of the OnePlus Student Ambassador Program.
    This month began with a wholesome discussion and brainstorming sessions on the TV design event which would be launched on the 15th of February. The students from the design field in the Ambassador program have played a key role in roping in colleges from all across the country to urge their students to take part in the event!
    This month was a month filled with several good event opportunities for me as well as the other students of the community team. Apart from participating in the ongoing events, each student planned and jotted down their ideas for potential events the coming month. Also, not to forget a new campaign, I.e the Wallpaper Wednesdays, a lovely idea by the content team wherein each Wednesday a few, selected #ShotOnOnePlus images, fit to be great wallpapers are put up on the stories of the SAP page.
    This month, the events kept coming in one after the other, hence managing the collaborations and my college work became a task by the end of this month. Time management and the importance of good and effective communication have been a great learning at the personal level.
    However, waiting to see my #NeverSettle family real soon!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021

2. M1609151090443
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2021

M1609151090443 , Feb 24, 2021 :
    January is indeed a difficult month for many students. In january, even the smartest students buy their homework and pay for paper writing because it is difficult for them to cope with the volume of tasks that they have to complete.