OnePlus Student Ambassador Program '20 - My Monthly Experience #1

1. DevSabharwal
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

DevSabharwal , Sep 30, 2020 :
    My first month at OnePlus as a Student Ambassador is an experience that is difficult to describe in just a few words.
    This month alone, I got the chance to interact with the phenomenal team of OnePlus India and worked with a set of highly motivated and talented individuals. It was incredible to see and experience how welcoming the OnePlus team is to their Student Ambassadors and to the community as a whole right from the very first interaction. Due to the unfortunate circumstances, we were unable to have our induction in-person, nevertheless, we had an amazing experience of an online induction filled with pizza and the brand-new OnePlus Nord.
    I never expected that one month into this program I would have been given so many opportunities to elevate my experience in various fields, where every day brings a bunch of new opportunities along with new learnings.

One thing that I highly appreciate about this program is the sense of inclusiveness and importance it gives to students in terms of the corporate work culture. It is one of the very few programs in India that takes student opinion directly to top management and gives the students a chance to implement their own ideas and visions.

The first month at SAP was packed with zest and hustle, filled with non-stop creativity and an urge to share each one’s experience. The team-building experiences have been incomparable to any other that I have witnessed before and I am thrilled to be a part of this journey, working shoulder to shoulder with extremely knowledgeable mentors and few of the amazing student minds of India.
    I am eagerly looking forward to the opportunities and challenges that come my way in the following months of this program and can’t wait to share my experience with the community.

Never Settle.

2. kaashvisaxena
    Eclair Sep 30, 2020

3. Some1Somewhere
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020

kaashvisaxena and DevSabharwal like this.
  4. agarwalpratyush
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

Some1Somewhere and DevSabharwal like this.