OnePlus Student Ambassador Program '20 - My Monthly Experience #4

1. DevSabharwal
    Donut Dec 30, 2020

DevSabharwal , Dec 30, 2020 :
    The last month of the year came with fewer opportunities than i expected, however it definitely brought a learning curve with it.

This month gave me a chance to work on existing and upcoming campaigns for the OnePlus TV and also interact with the category lead on the TV for India. Apart from this i worked on multiple prospective collaborations for the student community.

The launch of the new AK vs AK game in collaboration with Netflix was one of the many interesting things we got to give feedback on this month.

One of the interesting events OnePlus has collaborated with is the #HealTheWorld competition organised by humit ,which revolves around creating the biggest virtual music competition in India while approaching top colleges of India and providing huge cash prises and opportunities to the winners.
    It in a thrilling experience to be a part of such a huge event and have a contribution in its planning.

It has really been an eventful month and an amazing experience to end the year with. Looking forward to an even better experience in the the coming months.

Never Settle.